Enjoy an afternoon at Aquarium of the Pacific, Save 50% off admission with Discount tickets $7-14(check here). Check Umbrealla jellies, purple-striped jellies and egg yolk jellies: You can see all sorts of jellyfish species — and even safely touch them without getting stung — at Aquarium of the Pacific’s new Jellies exhibits.
TIME: 3:00-6:00PM with this discount tickets
COST: Full Price $14.95-$28.95, Aquarium of the Pacific Discount tickets $7-14, deal here
THINGS TO SEE AT AQUARIUM OF THE PACIFIC:
- Come face-to-face with and touch the ocean’s ultimate predators in Shark Lagoon
- Hand-feed colorful lorikeet birds
- Watch Magellanic penguins play.
- Get closer to animals than ever before at the bonnethead shark and cownose ray touch pool
- The horseshoe crab touch lab and,
- an immersive exhibit on the Southern California Steelhead, a fish that lives in local rivers.
The Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach celebrates the planet’s largest and most diverse body of water: the Pacific Ocean, from the frigid waters of the Northern Pacific to the colorful reefs of the Tropical Pacific.
With this Aquarium of the Pacific Discount Tickets 2015, you can choose any weekday during afternoon hours (3:00pm-6:00pm) to visit this world-class aquarium featuring a wide array of hands-on activities, live and video presentations and much more.
disclosure: This is not a sponsored post. Photo by Aquarium of the Pacific. This post may contain affiliate links.