Disclosure: I have received information and materials from JOHNSON & JOHNSON CONSUMER, Inc., McNeil Consumer Healthcare Division, LLC. The opinions stated are my own. This is a sponsored post. #PositivelyPrepared #BacktoSchool #CollectiveBias
It’s back to school for us tomorrow. Where did the summer break go? Seriously! I feel like it had just started but here we are – must get our stuff together to make sure we’re ready including making sure we actually wake up on time for the first day of school. LOL!
I tried to get everything back in order and ready for back to school including taking out nap time so the kids would sleep early and get up early. I’ve checked their back packs, made a meal plan as they will be bringing lunch to school and made myself a mini essentials kit as well to keep in my bag as I drive around from one school to another and do errands. Check out the quick tutorial so you can create a mini essentials kit for yourself or to give out to other moms.
Back to school means many things like the introduction of headaches and fevers but it came sooner for us. I thought we can really enjoy the whole summer break down to the last week but instead we got sick. Big sis’ and I got a fever.
I always have the medicine cabinet stocked with what we need but I realized that I also need to have them around when I’m out especially now that it’s back to school, like when I’m having cramps and we’re already out for school drop offs. So I created a mini essentials kit to keep in my bag so we have access to medicine and other essentials when we’re in the car.
Having a mini essentials kit on hand is not only helpful when we’re out on weekdays but also on weekends when we go out of town for a quick getaway.
- Extra Strength TYLENOL®: TYLENOL® is #1 Doctor Recommended Brand of Pain Reliever, and does not irritate the stomach like others can.
- Children’s TYLENOL®: For Children ages 2 to 11 years. Temporarily reduces fever; relieves minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, headache, sore throat, & toothache.
- Ultra Strength BENGAY® Cream – Temporarily relieves the minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with: simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains. For adults and children 12 years and older.
- Sheer Strips: we are really clumsy and need it.
- Quick Snacks: I do get hungry during school pick up.
- Facial Tissue: we sneeze when we get a glare from the sun.
- Foldable cosmetic case: where I placed all my essentials.
|at the medicine section, super easy to find at Target|
|near the medicine and cosmetics area at Target, I found cosmetic cases|
We’ll be traveling to my in laws to celebrate the toddler and the hubby’s birthday this weekend so my mini essentials kit is ready in case any pain kicks in.
This week was also our toddler’s 3rd birthday. Wow, time flies. I carried her out of bed the other day and boy she was so heavy that I hurt my back again when I turned the wrong way. Talk about not being flexible anymore. Good thing you can rely on Ultra Strength BENGAY® Cream to help relieve the pain. I’ve been also preparing myself for the separation anxiety that will come from her being in pre-school starting this school year.
But I think we’re all set for tomorrow. How about you guys? Are you back to school ready yet? Do get positively prepared with the right pain relief for you and your family at Target. Good Luck everyone, I hope it’s an awesome back to school for you.