California Beer Festival will showcase over 85 ice-cold craft beers on tap, musical performances, a fleet of food vendors and more on September 12- 13, 2015. We are giving away two tickets to one of our lucky readers. Read about the event below, Sunday will be a Family Friendly event.
Updated: Winner to win Sunday admission.
|Photos & Logo credited to California Beer Festival|
California’s largest traveling beer festival is expanding to two days at the beautiful Frank G. Bonelli Park in San Dimas. Celebrating the best microbreweries and craft beers from across the Golden State.
Ticket options for Saturday’s Craft Beer Heaven are as follows:
- 2-Day VIP Pass – $99: This ultimate California Beer Festival experience includes access to the festival both days, 1-hour early entry on Saturday, tacos from Rubio’s VIP taco bar on Saturday, a CBF tasting cup, a souvenir pint glass and four samples of craft beer on Sunday.
- VIP Early Bird Experience – $75: Limited to only 300 attendees, the VIP experience gives guests a 1-hour early entry into the festival as well as tacos from Rubio’s VIP taco bar, a CBF tasting cup and a souvenir pint glass.
- General Admission – $50: Enjoy samples of over 85 craft beers and ciders. Ticket includes entry to the festival and a CBF tasting cup.
- Designated Driver – $25: Spend the day with friends and make sure they get home safely. Ticket includes entry to the festival, water and a meal from any food vendor.
Ticket options for Sunday’s Hamburgers and Hops are as follows:
- General Admission – $10: Enjoy entry to the festival on Sunday and watch an awesome lineup of tribute bands as they perform their modern and upbeat versions of classics. Craft beer and a variety of food will be available for purchase.
- Sunday Hops Ticket -$35: Access the festival on Sunday and receive a souvenir tasting cup along with four craft beer samples. Food and additional beer will be available for purchase. Individuals must be 21 years of age or older to purchase this ticket.
- Tickets are available for purchase online now.
- Tickets will also be sold at the door while supplies last.
- Tickets need to be printed in advance and brought to the front gate for entry.
- All ticket sales are final.
- A portion of ticket sales will benefit the Gen Giammanco Foundation, which provides financial support to student athletes to assist in their pursuit of both scholastic and athletic success
- California Beer Festival Living Social Deal $25 for TWO VS. $60. Includes Two 12-Ounce Beers & Souvenir Pint Glasses for SUNDAY admission, check HERE.