disclaimer: The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
We moved to our second home last year and is finally ready to start remodeling beginning with the kitchen. A new kitchen can cost us between $30,000 – $50,000. Am I going to spend that much to make the kitchen look like new again? We might move again so the interior designer in me says – there are ways to save so we’re going to implement those. Follow my tips on How to Save on a Kitchen Remodel and don’t miss out on Best Buy’s Remodeling Sales Event. Details below.
4. GET APPLIANCE WHEN IT’S ON SALE
LG – InstaView™ Door-in-Door®. Sku 5365900
- Large Capacity, 24 cu ft. – Store more with this ultra capacity French Door refrigerator.
- InstaView™ Door-in-Door® – InstaView™ Door-in-Door® refrigerators have a sleek glass panel that allows you to see inside the easy access door without letting the cold air out. Simply knock twice on the glass to illuminate the contents within.
- LG Black Stainless Steel Series – LG Black Stainless Steel Series elevates your kitchen with a satin-smooth, warm and sophisticated finish unlike any other.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified – Save money and energy with this ENERGY STAR® qualified LG refrigerator that exceeds energy standards.
Self-Cleaning Slide-In Electric Convection Range – Black stainless steel. Sku 5117702
I can receive up to $400 back from LG via mail on select Kitchen Packages (valid though 5/3/17).