Irvine Park Railroad schedule, holiday activities, details on Christmas Tree Ranch and to join the Irvine Park Railroad Ticket Giveaway, read below.
- Story time with Mrs. Claus
- Christmas Cookie Decorating
- Carnival Games
- Ice Fishing
- Santa Claus Moon Bounce
- Christmas Coloring Corner
- Picture Stands
- Irvine Park Railroad Tickets may be purchased online ONLY beginning November 1st. www.IrvineParkRailroad.com for details.
- The cost to ride the Christmas Train is $12.00 per person. Children younger than 24 months ride FREE.
- Irvine Park Railroad Christmas Train tickets may be purchased to ride the train at a specific date and time — get in line and board the train any time during the hour for which you purchase tickets.
- The train will depart every 15 minutes from the brightly-lit train station and drop passengers off at the North Pole.
- At the North Pole, visitors may purchase coffee, hot chocolate, freshly-popped popcorn, hot pretzels and cookies from the Elf House Snack Bar. A full kitchen menu is also available at the train station.
- Visitors may take their own pictures with Santa or you may purchase a picture taken by Irvine Park Railroad. Each 5” x 7” photo will be presented with an Irvine Park Railroad border and available for pickup shortly after being taken.
- After visiting with Santa, hop back aboard the train and enjoy the magical “Tunnel of Lights”, on the ride back to the station.
- Remember to dress warmly, bring a camera and arrive early to avoid crowds.
The Christmas Tree Ranch at Irvine Park Railroad is open daily at 10:00 am beginning Friday, November 27th through Wednesday, December 23rd. Families can walk the Christmas Tree Ranch to find their perfect Christmas tree. Irvine Park Railroad staff will help you load your Christmas Tree into/onto your car.
For pricing, park directions and complete details, please visit www.IrvineParkRailroad.com.
Join our Irvine Park Railroad Christmas Train giveaway and win the following:
4 Christmas Train tickets