Irvine Park Railroad Easter Eggstrvaganza is scheduled to start on Saturday, March 14th through Saturday, April 4th and we couldn’t be more excited. We happen to loved the park. Check our Irvine Park Railroad Easter Eggstravaganza experience last year, we had a blast. And join the giveaway below to win tickets to the event plus learn more about all the activities this year.
IRVINE PARK RAILROAD EASTER EGG HUNT
- Easter egg hunts begin daily at 10:00 AM and tickets may be purchased and exchanged for a wristband to participate in an egg hunt at a specific time.
- Please bring an Easter basket for each child that will be participating in the Easter egg hunt.
- Irvine Park Railroad will also offer Easter baskets for sale.
- Tickets must be purchased on the day of the event in order to receive a wristband for the Easter egg hunt.
- Please visit www.irvineparkrailroad.com for complete details on the Easter egg hunts including times and costs.
IRVINE PARK RAILROAD EASTER BUNNY
- This cost includes a complimentary photo that will be taken by Irvine Park Railroad staff.
- Each additional print of the same photo is $6.00.
- Photos will be printed in a few, short minutes at the Easter Bunny booth.
IRVINE PARK RAILROAD EASTER EGGSTRAVAGANZA ACTIVITIES
- Hay rides
- Moon bounce
- Easter cookie decorating
- Carnival games
- Face painting
- Picture stands and a lot more.
- Please visit www.irvineparkrailroad.com for full details including costs.
OTHER THINGS TO DO AT IRVINE PARK RAILROAD
- Wheel Fun Rentals® at Irvine Park bike paddle boat rentals,
- Pony rides, and
- the Orange County Zoo.
IRVINE PARK RAILROAD PARKING
Irvine Park Railroad opens daily at 10:00 AM. The cost for train tickets is $5.00 per person; children younger than 12 months ride free. Irvine Park Railroad is located at 1 Irvine Park Road, Orange, CA 92869.