Knott’s Berry Farm will be offering Fire and Law Tribute Days from November 27 – December 15 and January 9 – 31. Eligible Fire and Law Enforcement Personnel will receive complimentary admission to Knotts Berry Farm for themselves and one guest plus up to 6 discounted tickets can be purchased. Details below.
Active, full-time fire and law enforcement personnel, including EMTs, may receive complimentary admission for themselves and 1 guest (maximum of 2 complimentary admissions will be issued.) Show your specific fire or law enforcement photo I.D. card at the Knott’s Berry Farm main gate to redeem this offer. A complete listing of eligible professions can be found below.
Additional admission tickets may be purchased by the valid I.D. holder at a discounted rate. Up to 6 discounted admission tickets may be purchased for $40 each when visiting from November 27 – December 15 and $35 each when visiting from January 8 – 31. Discounted admission tickets are available for purchase at the Knott’s ticket booth.
The following ARE ELIGIBLE, provided they have fire or law enforcement ID:
- Emergency Medical Technicians
- ATF Agents
- California Dept. Of Forestry
- California Highway Patrol Officers
- City, County, State and Federal Police (sworn officers and civilian employees/support staff)
- City, County, State and Federal Fire (sworn officers and civilian employees/ support staff)
- Correctional Officers,
- County Sheriff Officers
- Department of the Youth Authority
- District Attorney’s (ID referencing DA’s office – i.e. Paralegal)
- FBI Agents
- Fire Explorers
- Homeland Security
- INS Agents
- International Border Patrol
- Citizenship & Immigration
- Immigration Customs Enforcement
- Secret Service
- Police Explorers
- Peace Officers
- Probation Officers
- Reserve/volunteer Fire/Law employees with valid ID
- U.S. Forest Service Personnel
- U.S. Marshals
- Wildland Firefighters
Photo ID is absolutely required and must specifically reference Fire or Law Enforcement duty.
The following are NOT ELIGIBLE for this promotion:
- American Red Cross Employees or volunteers
- Employees with government- ONLY ID (not specifically referring to fire or law enforcement agency)
- California Conservation Corps
- Private ambulance companies – Administrative employees
- Private law office employees
- Private security firms/offices
- Reserve or volunteer fire or law enforcement without valid photo ID
- Retired Fire and Police
- US Armed Forces Military Police
County social services Employees do not qualify for this promotion. Details and photo by Knotts.
To avail of more discount tickets for the rest of the family, avail of these $37 – $39 Discount Tickets that you can use on either Fire and Law Tribute Days or any other day like to attend Knott’s Merry Farm happening from November 17 to January 7.