The First Ever LA Cookie Con and Sweets Show is coming this January 25th in Pasadena. It’s going to be West Coast’s biggest convention for bakers, pastry lovers, sweet tooths and food TV fans and it’s going to be a fun event for the whole family.
- Hundreds of delicious free samples from national and local vendors, offering an extravaganza of cookies, candy, chocolate, coffee, ice cream, beverages and unique baked savories, too.
- Previews of the best new baking and cooking tools for amateurs through professionals
- Classes, demonstrations and activities for all including fondant rolling by Caljava/Fondx, pastry decorating, baking, candy apple making, photo booth and more
- Packed celebrity guest lineup headlined by world-renowned cake artist Ron Ben-Israel, star of Food Network’s hit show “Sweet Genius”, plus popular contestants from Masterchef, Masterchef Junior and Next Food Network Star
- Amateur Baking Contest and Charity Raffle to benefit Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
- World Dessert Table Championships judged by celebrity guests and luxury event planners
- VIP Lounge with exclusive hors d’oeuvres, sweet bites, celebrity meet and greets and programming
- Sponsors Keurig, Amoretti, Whole Foods, Yelp and Tastemade will be onsite with giveaways and swag, too!
Many of your favorite TV personalities will be on hand at LA Cookie Con & Sweets Show for free autograph signings and to judge our charity Baking Contests, including: Ron Ben-Israel, Masterchef Season 5’s Ahran Cho and Daniel McGuffey, Masterchef Season 3’s Monti Carlo, Masterchef Junior Season 1’s Sarah Lane, Troy Glass and runner-up Dara the Bow Girl, Cake Boss: Next Great Baker’s Greggy Soriano and Next Food Network Star’s Stacey Poon-Kinney. Join them in helping us support Children’s Hospital Los Angeles!