Check our list of Library Storytime Schedule in the South Bay and get your kids accustomed to reading and listening to stories. Library Storytime is a free activity offered by libraries to babies to preschoolers which usually includes storytime, singing, and art activity depending on your library.
OTHER FUN THINGS TO IN LOS ANGELES:
- FREE Museum Days in Los Angeles
- Kidspace Children’s Museum Experience
- Discount to Ronald Reagan Library & Museum
- Huntington Library Guided Walking Tour Discount
- Hello Kitty Exhibit at the Japanese American National Museum
South Bay Libraries and their Storytime Schedule for you, not all libraries offer this year round, so do check by clicking the link of your library below.
SOUTH BAY LIBRARY STORYTIME:
Torrance Library Storytime – not year round, check their website
Babytime – 6 to 18 month
-Tuesdays, 10:30AM, Katy Geissert Civic Center Library
Toddlertime – 8 months to 3 years
-Mondays at 10:15 am & 11:00 am – Katy Geissert Civic Center Library
-Wednesdays at 11:00 am – El Retiro Library
Family Story Time – Stories, songs and fun for the entire family
-Mondays at 10:30 – Walteria Library
-Tuesdays at 10:30 am – Henderson Library
-Tuesdays at 10:30 am – North Torrance Library
-Tuesdays at 11:00 am – Southeast Library
Pajama-Rama – Children and caregivers are encouraged to wear their pajamas and bring their special pillows and blankets
-Mondays at 6:30 pm at North Torrance Library
-Tuesdays at 7:00 pm – Katy Geissert Civic Center Library
-Wednesdays at 7:00 pm – Henderson Library
Preschool Stoytime -Wednesdays at 10:00AM
-Tuesdays, 10:15AM & 11:00AM – Peninsula Center Library.
Babies in the Library, ages 6-24 months, but open to all ages, No registration required.
-Tuesdays, 11:30AM – Miraleste Library
Barney Bear in the Library, ages 2 – 5 years.
-Tuesday at 10:30AM – Main Library
Baby Lapsit, 0 to 18 months with caregiver
-Tuesdays at 11:00AM – Main Library
Tuesdays at 11:30AM – Main Library BookPALS, all ages, No tickets are required.
-Tuesdays at 6:45PM – Main Library
-Wednesdays at 12:30PM – Main Library
Pajama Storytime, all ages
-Thursdays at 6:45PM at Main Library. Be on your pajamas. No tickets are required.
Walkers & Talkers Storytime, for 1-to 5-Year-Olds with caregiver. No tickets are required.
-Thursdays at 1:00PM – North Branch Library Meeting Room
Preschool Storytime, ages 2 to 5 years. Fridays, 10:30AM
Reservations required, by phone or in person at the Reference Desk.
Harbor City – Harbor Gateway Library Storytime
Preschool Storytime, Mondays at 11:00AM
ALSO CHECK OUT OTHER FUN THINGS TO DO IN THE SOUTH BAY WITH KIDS:
- Farmer’s Market Schedule in the South Bay
- Our Field Trip to Western Museum of Flight in Torrance
- FREE Tour of the Toyota Museum of Flight in Torrance
- Our USS Iowa Tour in San Pedro
- Moms Club Playdate: Fire Station Tour in Torrance
- Must See Park in Torrance with a View
- Pictures of the New Kids Area at Del Amo Fashion Center in Torrance
- Moms Club Playdate at the Good Year Blimp