disclosure: This is a sponsored post. This post may contain affiliate links. All opinions and suggestions are 100% my own.
Christmas is less than 2 weeks away (jaw drops)!!! What gift idea have you listed for everyone on your list? With the kids it’s easy, our eldest has already told Santa that she wants a rocking horse, and her lil’ sis’ simply wants everything big sis’ has, that means we need two rocking horses (so they don’t beat each other up). LOL!
But seriously, if you don’t know what to give this Holiday, I suggest giving the unexpected gift. Instead of material things, surprise family, friends and/or love ones with a gift they’ll talk about – with a gift they can experience and create memories from. LivingSocial has a ton of them. Check out my unique gift ideas below. I’m also giving away a $100 LivingSocial Deal Bucks for one of my lucky readers so you can give yourself a nice gift as well.
GIFT IDEA:FOODIE ADVENTURE
- LA Chocolate Festival tickets(I’m excited to go)
- Latin Food Fest Grande Tasting tickets
- Temecula Wine Tasting Experience
- Afternoon Tea Experience (Check our Chado Tea Room Experience)
- Food Tasting & Historical Tour of Newport Beach
- Cirque du Soleil’s “KURIOS” Tickets
- LA Zoo Lights Tickets
- Pirate’s Dinner Adventure Tickets(Check our Experience)
- Tickets to CHILL at the Queen Mary
- Romantic Palm Springs Retreat for 2
- Painting Party & Wine
- One-Night Stay for 2 in a Mountain Lodge near Big Bear Lake
- LEGOLAND, SeaLife Aquarium + Hotel Stay (hubby surprised me with this even before we had kids)
- A Spa Package
- Relaxing Resort in Mexico
- Romantic Overnight Stay in Catalina Island
LivingSocial is the go-to destination for experiential gifting, this holiday season and all-year round. Most LivingSocial deals can be gifted – just look for the gift icon on the purchase page. Whether you want to give the gift immediately or schedule it for a future date, their digital delivery options make “wrapping” a cinch.
I remember some years ago when I opened the hubby’s Christmas gift to me. I was in total shocked coz’ I thought it was a box of tools. And I really thought it was tools coz’ he is into practical things and we were in the middle of renovating our home then. But to my surprised when I opened it, it was actually a cruise ticket. If you only saw the look on my face, both on the thought that it was a box of tools and when I saw that it was a cruise. We will forever remember that surprise and the experience as well. So go beyond the normal and give the gift one can experience.While you give your love ones their unique gift, here’s one for you as well. Join the giveaway to win $100 LivingSocial Deal Bucks.