Disclosure: #MakeItAMovieNight This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CollectiveBias
We got to enjoy another family movie night over the long weekend with Hotel Transylvania 2 and some yummy movie night snacks. I made a yummy M&M’S® marble cheesecake bars and the hubby said it was really good and asked if it was easy to make. It was, so I’m sharing the easy recipe below.
I honestly haven’t baked in a mighty long time. If you’ve read my blog story, you’d know I got a burn out from my previous online baking business. But doing it this time as a hobby instead of a business made it so much fun. It really put me in a good mood and our movie night made the weekend even more memorable. Plus I was really craving for a cheesecake so I thought I’d put my 2 favorites together, cheesecake and M&M’S® chocolate candies!
Check out my easy to make marble cheesecake bars recipe made with M&M’S® Chocolate Candies and learn about the $10 VUDU offer below.
1. Preheat your oven to 325°F. Line your 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper, no grease needed.
2. Crush your graham crackers in a food processor then pour in a bowl. Melt the butter in a microwave, 15-20 seconds will do then mix it to the graham cracker and sugar. Once mixed, press it down in a baking dish with a cup. Bake for 10 minutes in a 325°F oven.
4. Set aside 1 cup of the cream cheese mixture and set another 1 cup for the chocolate mixture. The rest you can pour over the crust.
5. Melt the M&M’S® Milk Chocolate in the microwave for 20 seconds. Crush it up then mix it with the 1 cup of cream cheese mixture you’ve set aside.
7. Increase the oven to 350°F then bake the cheesecake for 25 minutes. Bring it out from the oven, put some M&M’S® Chocolate Candies then place back in the oven for 3 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven and cool completely. Once cooled, place in the fridge for an hour or more. Then it’s ready to eat. Cut them to squares and it’s movie time!!!!
These marble cheesecake bars made with M&M’S® Chocolate Candies are seriously good and easy to make. They also look spooky with the marble effect and green M&M’S® Chocolate Candies to go with our movie Hotel Transylvania 2.
- Buy all 4 participating products (Orville Redenbacher, Coca-Cola, M&M’S® Chocolate Candies, and Sony New Releases – see the link for exact products) at Walmart between 12/22/15 and 2/2/16.
- Snap a picture of your receipt and visit uploadreceipt.com/movienight to submit your receipt by 2/9/16. Tip: take a picture of this URL now, so you remember it later!
- Get a $10 Vudu movie code* by email. (*While supplies last. Limit 1 per person.)
CHECK OUR PARTY TAB FOR MORE MOVIE NIGHT & PARTY IDEAS