Milo is a chocolate malt. Another version is Ovaltine but I like Milo better. You can find Milo at Filipino grocery stores or at the Asian section of your supermarket. If you don’t have one nearby, try getting it online.
Milo is a childhood favorite for most Filipino kids. I used to spoon the powder but after I discovered Milo Dinosaur in Singapore, I got really hooked and tried to replicate it. Luckily, it was actually easy to make so here’s how to make Milo Dinosaur drink. This is the perfect drink during the summer or just whenever you want something comforting and refreshing.
Milo Dinosaur Recipe
Milo Dinosaur Ingredients:
- 5tbsp. Milo Powder
- 3/4 tbsp. condensed milk
- hot water
- crushed ice
- 2 tbsp. extra Milo Powder as a topping
How to Make Milo Dinosaur:
- Mix Milo Powder and Condensed milk in a tall glass.
- Add hot water halfway and stir well.
- Fill the glass with crushed ice then top with extra Milo Powder.
- The hot water dissolves the Milo faster but it is optional if you wish to skip it.
- If you don’t have a blender to make crushed iced. Ice cubes will do.
That’s it! That’s how easy it is to make Milo Dinosaur. Do you know there’s also a Milo Godzilla Recipe? It’s basically an iced Milo drink topped with ice cream. One of these days I’ll try experimenting with other Milo recipes drink or even Milo desserts.
Check other Recipes:
Pin for later: