Avail of NYC Winter Lantern Festival Discount Tickets – COMP to $24 or $43 to $99 for groups of 2 to 4 and head to Staten Island to see over 1000 lantern display. Bring the whole family this holiday to wonder at eight acres of lights, live cultural shows, interactive exhibits, and more.
The 2019 NYC Winter Lantern Festival in Staten Island will start on November 20, 2019, and run through January 12, 2020.
From November 20th, 2019―January 12th, 2020
- Closed ALL Mondays and Tuesdays (except Dec. 30th and Dec. 31st)
- Wednesdays, Thursdays
- Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays
From December 30th, 2019―December 31st, 2019
- Monday, Tuesday
NYC Winter Lantern Festival Tickets (full price)
Weekdays Tickets to NYC Lantern Festival are as follows:
- Adult: $23 + $2.68 service fee
- Kid: $15 (ages 3 – 12) + $2.44 service fee
- Students, Seniors, Military, and Group of over 30 ppl: $18 + $2.53 service fee
Weekends and the holiday season (December 25th―January 5th) have a price modification due to the heavy attendance.
- Adult: $25 + $2.74 service fee
- Kid: $17 (ages 3 -12) + $2.50 service fee
- Students, Seniors, Military, and Group of over 30 ppl: $20 + $2.53 service fee
Save on NYC Winter Lantern Festival tickets with the deals below.
NYC Winter Lantern Festival Discount
Deal #1: NYC Winter Lantern Festival Groupon – $43 – $99
- $43 for 2 – weekday discount tickets
- $50 for 2 – weekend discount tickets
- $85 for 4 – weekday discount tickets
- $99 for 4 – weekend discount tickets
Deal #2: NYC Winter Lantern Festival Discount – COMP – $24
- COMP Youth Tickets – weekday (limited availability)*
- $15 for 1 – weekday youth discount ticket*
- $17 for 1 – weekend youth discount tickets*
- $22 for 1 – weekday adult discount tickets*
- $24 for 1 – weekday adult discount tickets*
*Service fee applies.
disclosure: this post contains affiliate links. No 2019 NYC Winter Lantern Festival Coupon Code or coupon needed to avail of the discount.
NYC Winter Lantern Festival in Staten Island
At the NYC Winter Lantern Festival in Staten Island, you can see over 1,000 lanterns on display, sculpted into magnificent figures of luminescent art. For those of you who attended last year’s event, prepare yourself for a completely fresh, new, and unique display. You will also enjoy cultural performances, festive food, a gift shop, etc.
The dining options will feature international eats with Asian flair, and the gift shop has teamed up with local artists and craftsmen specializing in illustration and Chinese-influenced lanterns.
Your discount tickets will serve as admission tickets to see both the lanterns and the performances. Food and items at the gift shop will be available for purchase.
Plate/Bowl Spinning – Performers employ balance and rhythm to spin ceramic plates and bowls on thin poles with elegance.
Seesaw Bowl Balance – Perfectly balanced performers stack several bowls on their heads while playing on a seesaw.
Hoop Tumbling – Traditionally trained acrobats leap through hoops accompanied by banging drums and African-influenced tribal beats.
Straw Hat Juggling – Gymnastics meets somersaults when jugglers throw, catch, and wear several hats.
Hand to Hand Act – Two strongmen display strength and flexibility to help each other defy the rules of gravity.
Tibetan Folk Dance – Tibetan dance is unique even among other Chinese folk dances, in which dancers join hands to follow the leader in a circle. Tibetans perform this dance to relieve stress and express love.
Face-changing Magician – Face-changing is a sub-genre of Chinese Sichuan Opera. Performers wear vibrant costumes and magically swap traditional opera masks from one to another.
Know Before You Go
The NYC Winter Lantern Festival is located in Snug Harbor Cultural Center & Botanical Garden in Staten Island, NY.
On-site VIP parking is $20 while the parking garage is $10.
On-site, there is limited VIP parking to accommodate approximately 50 passenger vehicles. Make sure you buy your NYC Winter Lantern Festival parking passes ASAP before they sell out.
The garage parking is at Empire Outlets parking garage at 155 Richmond Terrace. Enter at Wall Street and Richmond Terrace. From there you can take the free shuttle bus to the NYC Winter Lantern Festival.
Festive foods from around the world will be served hot at the Lantern Festival for you to enjoy. As well as soft drinks and other beverages.
Other New York Holiday Events to attend:
- NYC Citi Field Hello Panda Festival Discount Tickets: COMP – $19.10
- Radio City Christmas Spectacular – Discount Tickets $40