Have you guys been to Pirate’s Dinner Adventure? Add it to your list of things to do this summer. Imagine a two-hour live performance featuring an astonishing display of special-effects wizardry, aerial artistry, swashbuckling swordplay and dynamic duels. More than 150 guests have the chance to play an actual role in each show and enjoy your four course feast.
The Four-course feast fit for a pirate king includes:
- Preshow Appetizers
- Vegetable Soup or Fresh Garden Salad
- Roasted Half Chicken or BBQ Beef Kabobs
- Buttery Mashed Potatoes or Caribbean Rice
- and Fudge Brownie a la mode.
- Vegetarian and kids meals are available.
- The meal also includes unlimited soft drinks and complimentary coffee.
How to get to Pirate’s Dinner Adventure in Buena Park
Conveniently located off the 5 and 91 freeways in the heart of the Buena Park Entertainment Zone just 10 minutes away from the Disneyland Resort and 15 minutes from John Wayne Airport with domestic/international service.
- Complimentary on-site bus, car and handicapped parking.
- Fully-enclosed, air-conditioned venue offers two full bars, gift and photo souvenir shops.
- Received Certificate of Excellence by Trip Advisor (December 2013).
- Guests from all over the world are accommodated by a multilingual staff with exceptional customer service.
Various Pirate’s Dinner Adventure Discount:
CONNECT WITH US: