6/30/14 Update: Queen Mary 4th of July Living Social Discount only $30 vs. $59. Join in the fun including seeing the fireworks display and also includes ticket to Art Deco Labor Day Festival. Click here to for more information.
The Queen Mary in Long Beach Celebrates the 4th of July With An Entertainment Voyage and Fireworks Spectacular.
California’s historic maritime landmark is befitting of an exceptional July 4th celebration; An All –American 4th of July, already a tradition for many local families, attracts visitors from near and far. Building on her past successes, the Queen Mary will celebrate 2014’s national holiday with an entertainment voyage across the decades accompanied by celebratory menus, on-board activities and a special welcome for all those now serving and in uniform.
Queen Mary 4th of July Entertainment
- The Roaring 20’s Gatsby Buffet kicks things off in the elegant Grand salon, complete with jazz while ‘flappers’ take to the dance floor.
- A Royal Speakeasy will combine live jazz with period cabaret;
- Juke box favorites, Lindy Hoppers and Hula Hooping bring back the tail-fin days of the Fabulous 50’s;
- and a Beatles celebration featuring Abbey Road tribute band marks the decade that changed everything.
- The Queen’s Salon’s Studio 54, a boogie land brought to life by The Disco Kings will make even the most dated polyester suit hip again.
- SoCal’s reigning “Best Live Band” – Robert John and The Wreck – The MVP’s
- and DJ Dennis Owens complete the entertainment line-up.
- Vintage carnival games, Day Glow Arcade featuring Mrs. Pac Man, Donkey Kong, Air Hockey, giant Connect 4 and more!
- Vintage radio show re-enactments, laser tag, magic shows and Y2K Sci Fi Parlor ensure that everyone from age eight to eighty eight will be entertained all day long.
- The Queen Mary decks will fill with daylong dancing, strolling live performers and other holiday fun;
- at dusk they become Long Beach’s premier viewing location for the spectacular Queen Mary 4th of July fireworks display – routinely ranked as one of the best places to watch fireworks in the Southland.
Queen Mary 4th of July Dining Options
Queen Mary 4th of July Admission Price
For more information, tickets, dining options, VIP Packages, and special July 4th Overnight Stay visit https://www.queenmary.com/events/july-fourth/or call (877) 342-0738.
Fourth of July Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyF_ZYuCH6I
About the Queen Mary
Located in the Port of Long Beach, the Queen Mary features a rich maritime history, authentic Art Deco décor, and stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and Long Beach city skyline. At the time of her maiden voyage in May of 1936, she was considered the grandest ocean liner ever built. The Queen Mary features award-winning restaurants, historical attractions, numerous special event salons and 364 staterooms. Visit www.queenmary.com