Take the kids to Skirball Cultural Center to play at the Noah’s Ark by visiting either on Free Thursdays or taking advantage of complimentary tickets and other discount deals. Free tickets to Skirball Noah’s Ark is also available for military and law enforcement. Check out all the deals below.
WHERE: Skirball Cultural Center, 2701 N Sepulveda Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90049
The Skirball Museum galleries, including Noah’s Ark at the Skirball™, are open as follows:
- Tuesday–Friday, 12:00–5:00 pm
- Saturday–Sunday, 10:00 am–5:00 pm
- Closed Mondays and holidays
- Last entry to Noah’s Ark is at 4:00 pm
- Last entry to other Museum galleries is at 4:30 pm
Skirball Noah’s Tickets (Full Price)
All exhibitions, including Noah’s Ark at the Skirball™, are included with Museum admission. Skirball ticket prices are as follows:
- General Admission: $12
- Child (2 – 12): $7
- Full-Time Student: $9
- Senior (65 and up): $9
To save, use the following ticket deals to Noah’s Ark at the Skirball.
Skirball Noah’s Ark FREE & Discount Tickets
Ticket Deal #1: COMP – $6
Save on Skirball Noah’s Ark tickets by availing of complimentary tickets for kids ages 2 to 12 (just pay $3 service fee) and $6 adult discount tickets ($3 service fee). With this limited deal, you get to save $6 on child tickets and $3 on adult tickets.
Ticket Deal #2: 21% Off
Save 21% off on tickets using the Skirball Noah’s Ark Groupon deal of only $9.45 per ticket.
Ticket Deal #3: Free Thursday
Visit Skirball Center on a Thursday for free admission. Noah’s Ark Skirball Free Thursday tickets are always on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to availability (no advance tickets).
disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. No Skirball Noah’s Ark Promo Code needed to avail of discount.
Ticket Deal #4: FREE Tickets
The Skirball is proud to offer FREE admission to the Skirball Museum galleries, including Noah’s Ark at the Skirball, to the following visitors.*
- Golden State Advantage Card (EBT Card) holders, through the Museums for All initiative (limit 6 per visit)
- Active duty military service members, each with one guest
- Active duty military families, as part of the Blue Star Museums program (limit 6 per visit, June–August only; program subject to change)
- Police officers, firefighters, clergy members, and Pre-K−12 teachers (limit varies; please inquire)
- Visitors with Federal Disability identification (limit 1 per ID) and, if applicable, their caregiver (no ID required)
*FREE tickets may be redeemed on the day of visit only (no advance tickets). Tickets are subject to availability, on a first-come, first-served basis only. Valid ID required unless otherwise stated. Other restrictions may apply.
Things to do at the Skirball Noah’s Ark
Inspired by the most famous flood story, Skirball Cultural Center’s Noah’s Ark exhibit is an immersive journey through a floor-to-ceiling wooden ark packed with handcrafted animals. Families can play, build, climb, explore, make music and even make a storm as you engage with elephants, zebras, exotic birds and hundreds more whimsical creatures — each made from recycled materials such as bottle caps, bicycle parts and baseball mitts. You’ll even help construct the boat itself and bask in the glow of a beautiful rainbow at this interactive experience.
Noah’s Ark Visitor Tips
Skirball Cultural Center Parking
- Visitor parking is FREE at the Skirball, except during the Skirball’s summertime Sunset Concerts, which take place on six Thursday evenings in July and August. On Sunset Concerts evenings, parking is $15 per car.
- Parking is available in the Skirball’s northern parking garage (“North Parking”), located underground at the end of the Skirball’s main driveway. Parking is also available in in the eastern parking garage (“East Parking”), located across Sepulveda Blvd.
Noah’s Ask Entry Time
The venue recommends that you arrive at least 15 minutes before your entry time. To provide the best experience for everyone, entry to Noah’s Ark is limited to one and a half hours from your ticket’s start time (i.e., if you purchase a 2:30 p.m. ticket, your Noah’s Ark entry is limited to 2:30–4:00 p.m.). Please note that birthday parties are not permitted by the venue.
Know Before You Go
- ADA certified service animals are welcome. Pets are not permitted on the Skirball campus.
- Visitors are encouraged to take non-flash photographs or short videos—for personal, noncommercial use only—inside Noah’s Ark at the Skirball and Visions and Values: Jewish Life from Antiquity to America using hand-held cameras or smartphones. Leave selfie sticks, tripods, light stands, camera drones, and other prohibited equipment at home please.
- Photography and videography may be prohibited inside changing exhibitions. Please check signs or consult with a Skirball staff member before taking footage in these galleries.
- Visitors may sketch in the Museum using pencil only (no ink or paint), with sketchbooks no larger than 8-1/2 x 11 inches. Easels and stools may not be brought into the galleries.
- As a courtesy to fellow museumgoers, mobile phone conversations should be conducted outside of the galleries.
- Food and drink may not be carried into the galleries or the Magnin Auditorium. Thank you for helping us maintain the safety and cleanliness of these spaces.
- For the health and safety of all, the Skirball campus is a smoke-free environment except in designated areas. If you wish to smoke, please ask a Skirball staff member where smoking is permitted.
Save on tickets to other Los Angeles Attractions
- Los Angeles Zoo Discount Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Discount Tickets
- Universal Studios Hollywood Discount Tickets
- Knott’s Berry Farm Discount Tickets