I loved the show’s message to girls (of which I have two) about friendship, self-esteem, honesty and it’s motto that “Anything is Possible”. And every now and then the kids and I will burst into singing the Strawberry Shortcake theme song, especially when they saw the package of Strawberry Shortcake goodies we received that you guys get to win as well. But first here’s the Strawberry Shortcake Donut Recipe for you guys!
- Cake Donut
- Whipped Cream
- DecoPac Pink Food Color
- DecoPac Edible Pink Glitter
- Strawberry Shortcake Rings as Topper
The toddler helped me put together our Strawberry Shortcake Donut while big sis is in school. It’s very easy to put together.
Cut your store bought cake donut in half. Topped the bottom layer with whipped cream that’s been mixed with food color. Put the top donut, topped with whipped cream finished with edible pink glitter and Strawberry Shortcake rings. And you’re all set.
You can served them while watching Strawberry Shortcake on the Discovery Family Channel or as dessert for your Strawberry Shortcake Birthday. Ours didn’t last to any of those, we ate it as soon as we finished making them. LOL! We did save one for big sis though.
Sorry if we made you hungry. But time to make yours!
- A classic Strawberry Shortcake doll: This is a special-edition reproduction of the original doll from 1980 that includes all the original details from her hat to her shoes – including her berry sweet strawberry scent.
- Strawberry Shortcake cake decorations: the perfect topping for your donut recipe!
- Strawberry’s brand-new comic book: Strawberry and her friends celebrate “A Berry Big Anniversary” in this all-new and original comic adventure.
- Strawberry Shortcake movie: Take Strawberry’s adventures to another level of fun with an all-new digital movie.