Take advantage of the Wet N Wild Palm Springs Discount Tickets (check HERE for $26.50 or HERE for $99.99 for 4 with parking) and head to this Palm Springs water park this summer to enjoy various water rides and slides, lazy river, simulated surfer, wave pool and a 4 storey interactive water playhouse.
During Friday nights in July, you can catch classic kids’ movies — without getting out of the water. Keep cool all day and night all summer long at Wet ‘n’ Wild Palm Springs.
disclosure: this post may contain affiliate links.
WET N’ WILD TICKETS:
- $39.99 for adults and $29.99 for kids or avail of deal:
- Wet N Wild Palm Springs Discount Tickets $26.50 (reg $39.99). Check here.
- or Family Fun Pack Tickets for 4 with Parking $99.99 (reg. $169.96). Check here.
WET N’ WILD WATER PARK PALM SPRINGS:
- Gremmie Lagoon -Two (2) Kid’s pint-sized slides and splash pool. Height Requirement: Up to 48 inches.
- Pipeline Point – A hill consisting of three slides: An open body slide, and open tube slide, and an enclosed body slide (Pipeline, Undertow, Wipeout). Height Requirement: 42 inches (children betweeen 42-48 inches must wear a Personal Flotation Device)
- Sea Snake –Height Requirement: 42 inches (riders between 42-48 inches must wear a Personal Flotation Device)
- Tidal Wave Tower – Two (2) 7 stories high gravity-defying speed slides. Height Requirement: 48 inches
- Kahuna’s Beach House – 4-story interactive Family Funhouse with water slides, hose jets, water curtains, a 1,000 gallon dropping bucket, and more!! (Not all slides are open everyday).
- Riptide Reef – 800,000 gallon Wave Pool. Height Requirement: Under 48 inches require a Personal Flotation Device.
- Flowrider – We are bringing surfing to the desert with the FlowRider. Catch the perfect wave again and again on this simulated surfing machine. It’s as much fun to watch as it is to ride!
- Pacific Spin – Two (2) to four (4) person raft ride on a 132-foot long tunnel that drops 60 feet into a 70 foot funnel that culminates in a waterfall curtain. Height Requirement: 48 inches.
- Surf Rides – 60 foot Multi-rider open raft ride. Height Requirement: 42 inches (children between 42-48 inches must wear a Personal Flotation Device)
- Sunset River – 600 ft. long Lazy River. Height Requirement: children under 48″ must wear a Personal Flotation Device
Rider Safety: Hand held infants are not permitted in the Sunset River.
photo credited to Wet N’ Wild Palm Springs
FOOD AT WET N’ WILD PALM SPRINGS
Burgers, hot dogs, chicken strips, pizza, chili cheese fries, nachos and sweets are available at Wet N’ Wild.
Can you bring food to Wet N’ Wild Palm Springs?
Small coolers will be allowed that contain water and sports drinks only. Soda and juices are prohibited. Outside food, beverages, glass containers, and large coolers are also prohibited from entering the park.
WET N’ WILD PALM SPRINGS DISCOUNT TICKETS:
Wet N Wild Palm Springs Discount Tickets $26.50. Check here.
Wet N Wild Palm Springs Family 4 pack Tickets with Parking $99.99. Check here.
Wet N’ Wild is located at 1500 S Gene Autry Trail, Palm Springs, CA 92264.
OTHER FUN THINGS TO DO IN PALM SPRINGS:
OTHER DEALS ON WATER PARKS:
- Raging Waters Discount Tickets: $27.99 – Check HERE