Get your LA County Fair Discount Tickets and head to Fairplex in Pomono to try this year’s deep fried hot sauce. Enjoy all the yummy fair food, rides, shows, and more. Kids ages 5 and younger are free.
LA COUNTY FAIR 2016 DATES: September 2 to 25, 2016
LA COUNTY FAIR PRICES:
|Weekdays||Weekends + Holidays|
|Child, ages 6-12||$8.00||$12.00|
|Child, ages 5 and under||Free||Free|
*Labor Day Monday, Sept. 5, falls under Weekend + Holidays pricing.
LA COUNTY FAIR DISCOUNT TICKETS: $6.50, check HERE
LA COUNTY FAIR HOURS:
Labor Day Weekend Hours
Friday – Noon – Midnight
Saturday – 10 a.m. – Midnight
Sunday – 10 a.m. – Midnight
Monday – 10 a.m.- 10 p.m.
CLOSED Mondays and Tuesdays except Labor Day.
Wednesdays – Noon – 10 p.m.
Thursdays – Noon – 11 p.m.
Fridays – Noon – Midnight
Saturdays – 10 a.m. – Midnight
Sundays – 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Jurassic Planet* – Thirty-five life-sized dinosaurs including a 44-foot-long T-Rex have escaped the Fairplex Bio-Research Facility – but, while still wild and unpredictable, have become domesticated enough after years in captivity for public encounters. This three- acre animatronic adventure includes a hands-on dinosaur museum, live shows, fossil prep lab and dig hosted by real paleontologists. Come back after the sun goes down when special lighting and music create an even more memorable experience.
- Our Body: The Universe Within – Go under the skin of human anatomy – literally! – with this fascinating, educational exhibit of 200 uniquely preserved human specimens offering a vibrant, 3D view of our bodies usually reserved just for doctors.
- Let the Games Begin – This year’s immersive experience explores the origins and science of America’s “Big Six” sports – baseball, football, basketball, hockey, soccer and golf – through elaborately themed displays, hands-on activities and rare memorabilia.
- The Igloo – Chill-out in our Arctic Village with Polar Ice Rink* and Penguin Sled Run* made with real ice and snow! Shop the Arctic Promenade for cool products and come back after 6pm for an all-ages dance party featuring DJ Cool and periodic snow storms.
- Watercolors: The Art of Flowers – 2016’s Flower & Garden Pavilion makeover explores the intersection of watercolors and flowers via real-life re-creations of famous paintings, dramatic walk-through landscapes and classes taught by our onsite floral experts.
- This year’s Fair promises a full menu of original Fair foods, including the world premiere of Deep-Fried Hot Sauce, a 2016 LA County Fair exclusive served in a bag or as a spicy kabob, and the return of last year’s wildly popular Deep-Fried Guacamole and the all-time favorite Deep-Fried Kool- Aid. The LA County Fair will also serve hundreds of other offerings ranging from healthy, organic and locally grown options to the most decadent creations imaginable.
LA COUNTY FAIR
Fairplex in Pomona, 1101 W. McKinley Ave., Pomona, CA 91768
AVAIL OF LA COUNTY FAIR DISCOUNT TICKETS
*No LA County Fair promo code needed to avail of discount