Take advantage of LA Zoo Discount Tickets while they are still available – $14.50 to $17.50. With this deal, you can save $4.50 on adult tickets and $2.50 on child admission tickets. Kids under 2 get in free. Check our past experience visiting Los Angeles Zoo.
LA Zoo Lights Discount Tickets COMP – $18.50 available for LA Zoo after-hours holiday event running from November 15, 2019, to January 5, 2020.
LA Zoo Prices
- LA Zoo tickets cost $22 for adults, $19 for seniors (62+), $17 for kids 2 – 12 and free for kids under 2.
- LA Zoo Military discount is $3 off for adult tickets and $2 off child tickets.
- Family Combo Package is $84 which includes 2 carousel rides but the discount below is still cheaper.
- LA Zoo Group Discount (group of 15 or more) is $19 (save $3 off regular) for adults and $16 (save $1 off regular) for child tickets.
- LA Zoo Membership starts at $60 for individual membership and $150 for a family membership.
- You can save $4.50 on adult tickets and $2.50 on child tickets with the Los Angeles Zoo discount below:
LA Zoo Discount Tickets
- Discount LA Zoo Tickets: $14.50 for child admission
- Discount LA Zoo Tickets: $17.50 for adult admission
Note: No LA Zoo discount code or coupons needed to avail of the discount. This post may contain affiliate links.
Other activities at Los Angeles Zoo cost extra on top of the LA Zoo admission:
- Carousel Tickets – $3 per tickets
- Giraffe Feeding – $5 (cash only) at the giraffe exhibit during feeding time.
- Flamingo Mingle (animal encounter) – $25 (must be 4 and up)
- Behind the Scenes Tour – $75 (must be 7 and up)
Learn more about other available activities.
LA Zoo Parking
Parking is free at LA Zoo. On select days throughout the year, the L.A. Zoo offers a Preferred Parking Program for a nominal fee, payable on-site (cash only).
The Preferred Parking Program operates on busy, peak attendance days including most holiday weekends and special events. On these days, limited free parking is available in designated areas.
LA Zoo Hours
LA Zoo is open 10 AM to 5 PM daily but closed on Christmas Day. Please note that the Zoo starts putting animals in for the night at 4 p.m. Ticket sales (at the gate) cease one hour prior to closing time. Some LA Zoo events do happen at night time like LA Zoo Lights and LA Zoo Roaring Nights.
LA Zoo Animals
The 133-acre zoo is home to 1,100 animals representing 250 species. On top of viewing the animals, you can enjoy animal feedings, daily shows like the World of Birds show & activities, learn about wildlife conservation, and behind the scene tours.
Know Before You Go
- LA Zoo Map is available at the admission area at the entrance of the zoo or you can also download the map online.
- Standard and electric (scooter) wheelchairs are available inside the Zoo at the International Marketplace. Standard wheelchair rentals are $10 per day; electric wheelchairs are rented for $30 per day.
- Guests are allowed to bring food into LA Zoo during normal park hours. Picnic areas are scattered throughout on a first-come, first-served basis. Aluminum cans, glassware or any other breakable materials and any small plastics items such as straws and cup lids are not allowed. Coolers and picnic baskets are welcome at the Zoo during normal hours, but the Zoo does not have storage lockers available for rent. During special nighttime events, outside food and drink may not be permitted.
Los Angeles Zoo Events
Throughout the year, various events are held at the LA Zoo at night:
- LA Zoo Lights Discount Tickets
- LA Zoo Roaring Nights
- Boo at the LA Zoo
- Brew at the LA Zoo
Los Angeles Zoo: 5333 Zoo Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90027
Pin for later: