Universal Studios Hollywood is one of the best theme parks in Los Angeles. Take advantage of these top 10 deals on Universal Studios Hollywood Discount Tickets below with prices starting at $94. Go on thrill rides and go behind the scenes a real working movie studio via The World Famous Studio Tour.
Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights Discount Tickets are also available.
Universal Studios Hollywood Discount Tickets:
Cheap Universal Studios Tickets are just $94 – $100. Other ways to save on Universal Studios Tickets include Universal Studios Military Discount, Universal Studios Group Discount, Multi-Attraction Pass Discount, and many more. Check them out below and have fun at Universal!
Note: Children 2 years old or younger are allowed to enter Universal Studios for free (no ticket needed).
1. Cheap Universal Studios Hollywood Tickets
Cheap Universal Studios Hollywood Tickets are available for 1 day and 2 day admission as well as express tickets and Universal VIP Experience. With these discount tickets, you can go straight to the gate with either a printed ticket or a mobile ticket. They do charge a $2 convenience fee per ticket but you can save anywhere from $10 to $20 per ticket.
Discount Ticket Price: $94 for Kids 3-9, $99.50 for ages 10 and up.
2 Day pass to Universal Studios Hollywood that can be used within a 7-day period.
Discount Ticket Price: $132 for kids 3-9, and $136 for ages 10 and up.
One-Day General Admission + one-time express access to each ride and attraction and priority seating at select shows.
This ticket is very popular with guests, so pre-purchase to guarantee Universal Express™ privileges.
Discount Ticket Price: $173.20 per kid or adult ticket.
Take an expert guided tour of the studio including movie sets and award-winning production locations closed to the general public and receive Universal Express Unlimited™, which gives unlimited express access to each ride and attraction and priority seating to select shows in the Theme Park.
Discount Ticket Price: $332.99 per kid or adult ticket.
2. Pay Full Price but Get In 30 Minutes Earlier
Guests who purchase a ticket or Universal Partner Hotel Package online from UniversalStudiosHollywood.com will receive a Universal Studios Hollywood Early Entry to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™.
Early Park Admission begins 30 minutes prior to the Theme Park’s posted opening time and is subject to availability, cancellation, and change. Visit Universal Studios Hollywood calendar for Park hours.
How much are the tickets for Universal Studios Hollywood? Universal Studios Hollywood Tickets are as follows:
- California Resident 1-Day $99 – $129
- California Resident Universal Express $169 – $279
- 1-Day General Admission $109 – $129
- 2-Day General Admission $149 – $169
- Universal Express $179 – $279
- VIP Experience $349
3. Save on Multiple Visits with a Universal Studios Hollywood Annual Pass
If you plan to visit multiple times a year, I would suggest getting a Universal Studios Hollywood Annual Pass to save. It’s $619 for a Platinum Annual Pass, $319 for Gold Annual Pass, $189 for Silver Annual Pass, and $144 for a California Neighbor Pass.
4. Save as a Group with a Universal Studios Group Discount
You can avail of Universal Studios Group Discount if you’re going as a group of 10 or more. To pre-purchase group tickets, please call 1-800-959-9688 (Monday – Friday, 8a.m. – 5p.m. & Saturday – Sunday, 7:30a.m. – 4:30p.m.)
5. Universal Studios Military Discount
Universal Studios Military Discount options are available to all active and retired U.S. military personnel all year long!
To qualify, you must be Active Duty, Retiree, 100% disabled Veteran, Medal of Honor Recipient, Active Guard/Reserve, spouse/dependent ID card holder of those categories (or DOD NAF/GS employee, “if applicable”).
You must be able to have access to a military base in order to purchase tickets as they are not available at the Universal Studios Hollywood box office.
Tickets for these specially priced offers must be purchased in advance and can only be obtained at participating Military Ticket Offices throughout the United States.
Military or U.S. Government I.D. is required to purchase.
6. AAA Universal Studios Hollywood Discount
Does AAA offer discounts for Universal Studios? Yes, they do!
AAA member can save $20 on VIP tickets and up to $20 to $34 savings on Universal Express and 1-Day General Admission Tickets.
Universal Studios with AAA Discount can be purchased online or at participating AAA offices. AAA Universal Studios Tickets are not available at the gate.
If you are a AAA member, do compare their prices (final price with taxes and fees) and the deal #1 above before purchasing to make sure you’re getting the best deal.
7. Costco Universal Studios Hollywood Discount
Costco sells Universal Studios Hollywood Tickets online and MAY (we cannot guarantee) have them available in-store at a Costco location near Universal Studios.
Universal Studios Hollywood Costco Tickets are for 3-day visits. You’d have to log in as a member to see the price.
We have read the reviews and some say that it is a good deal while others say that it is a hassle to use as you have to register the tickets per visit.
Someone also commented that if it doesn’t work, you’d have to bring them back to a Costco store. Do purchase with caution – read the fine print and reviews before purchasing.
8. Save with Universal Studios + Other Theme Parks Combo Deal
Universal Studios Hollywood and Disneyland Resort Park Per Day Combo Deal
Disneyland and Universal Studios Combo tickets can be purchased at a discount for only $297.70. This includes either a 2-Day, 3-Day 4-Day or 5 Day Disneyland® Resort 1-Park Per Day Ticket and 1-Day Universal Studios Hollywood™ General Admission Ticket.
Discount Ticket Price: $317.65 for ages 10+, $297.70 for kids 3-9 (save at least $36.35 per ticket).
Universal Studios Hollywood and Disneyland Resort Hopper Tickets Combo Deal
A Universal Studios and Disneyland Resort Hopper Combo Pass includes either a 2-Day, 3-Day, 4-Day or 5-Day Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® Ticket and 1-Day Universal Studios Hollywood™ General Admission Ticket.
Discount Ticket Price: $370.65 for ages 10+, $352.70 for kids 3-9 (save at least $38.35 per ticket).
Universal Studios Hollywood and Knott’s Berry Farm Tickets Combo Deal
Combo Pass includes a 1-Day Knott’s Berry Farm General Admission Ticket & a 1-Day Universal Studios Hollywood™ ticket.
Discount Ticket Price: $153.95 for ages 10+, $148 for kids 3-9 (save at least $57.05 per ticket).
Universal Studios Hollywood and Warner Bros. Studio Tour Combo Deal
Combo Pass includes 1-Day Universal Studios Hollywood™ General Admission Ticket and One Warner Bros. Studio Tour Ticket.
Enjoy the ultimate Hollywood experience at Universal Studios Hollywood™ and take a peek at the Legacy Room and walk through Central Perk Café at Warner Bros. Studios Tour, less than 15 minutes away from Universal Studios Hollywood™.
Discount Ticket Price: $167.95 per ticket ($30.06 savings).
9. Bundle Universal Studios Tickets with other Los Angeles Attractions to Save
Note: We used this option (Go Orlando card) when we visited Orlando to visit various attractions outside of Disney World so I know this is a pretty good way to save when visiting Los Angeles attractions.
Use a 3, 5, or 7 Day Pass within a 2-week period and visit Universal Studios and 37 other major attractions in Los Angeles.
Other attractions you can visit with Universal Studios using the Go Los Angeles Card include:
- Knott’s Berry Farm
- Legoland California
- Six Flags Magic Mountain
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour
- Aquarium of the Pacific
- Madame Tussauds Hollywood
- Pacific Park at Santa Monica Pier
- Hollywood Movie Stars Tour
- OUE Skyspace LA
- Dolby Theatre Guided Tour
- TCL Chinese Theaters Guided Tour
- San Diego Zoo
- Sony Pictures Studio Tour
- California Science Center IMAX
- Natural History Museum
- La Brea Tar Pits and Museum
- LA Zoo and Botanical Gardens
- Queen Mary
- Grammy Museum
- and many more. Check HERE for a complete listing.
Discount Ticket Price: 3-Day Multi-Attraction Pass starts at $189.
Choose from 14 top attractions including Universal Studios Hollywood. Pay by the number of attractions you wish to visit.
Attractions include Universal Studios, Knott’s Berry Farm, Magic Mountain, Sea World San Diego, and many more. Check HERE for a complete listing of attractions.
Discount Ticket Price: 3 Attractions Pass Starts at $206.10.
10. Purchase a Universal Vacation Package to Save
Take advantage of the Universal Vacation Package which combines Universal Studios Hollywood Tickets and one of the 61 hotels available to save big.
Check the Universal Studios Hollywood nearby hotels.
UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HOLLYWOOD TIPS – KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
Parking at Universal Studios Hollywood is $25 before 6 PM and $10 after 6 PM for general parking.
You can also choose Front Gate Parking, Preferred Parking, and Valet Parking. For Electric Vehicle Charging Stations, there are 4 garages to choose from.
If you are staying at either the Hilton Universal or Sheraton Universal Hotel, both offer a shuttle service to take you to the park.
The Studio Tour is free with a general admission ticket to Universal so you can enjoy both the rides, shows and the Studio Tour.
Universal Studios Hollywood Hours vary by day. Check the online calendar before visiting so you can on time to beat the crowd.
Always bring a light jacket even in the warmer months as Universal Studios Hollywood is situated in a hill so the weather may be windy at times especially if you’re at the higher level. Also bring a hat!
Universal Studios Hollywood Address is 100 Universal City Plaza, Universal City, CA 91608. It is located about 27 miles north of Los Angeles International Airport. From Universal Studios, Disneyland is 35 miles away or an hour drive or more depending on traffic.
Universal Studios New Rides and Shows:
- The “Dark Arts at Hogwarts Castle” will illuminate Hogwarts castle and “The Wizarding World of Harry Potter” nightly from April 13 – 28 at Universal Studios Hollywood then return from May 25 – 27.
- A lively new ride, “Pet Adoption event and the ultimate happy ending: forever homes. Along the way, guests will face an array of challenges and meet up with fellow animal pals eager to help guide them toward their destination. ,” will be opening in 2020. The innovative adventure will blend live, dimensional and animated characters with hyper-realistic media as guests zip along a track aboard ride vehicles through bustling New York City streets towards the
Enjoy the Hogsmeade village within The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and all the Universal Studios Hollywood Rides like The Simpsons Ride and Despicable Me Minion Mayhem Ride.
Holiday at Universal Studios:
Spirited holiday décor and festive whimsy at Universal Studios Hollywood will begin on Thursday, November 28 and runs daily through Sunday, December 29, 2019. The holidays at Universal Studios Hollywood is included in the price of theme park admission.
Universal Studios Holiday in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Hogsmeade village is enchanted with seasonal décor uniquely themed to each of the individual storefronts and a dazzling light projection spectacular brings the iconic Hogwarts™ castle to life.
- As night falls on Hogsmeade village, “The Magic of Christmas at Hogwarts™ Castle” illuminates Hogwarts™ School of Witchcraft and Wizardry with colorful imagery and impressive dimensional animations that dance across Hogwarts castle in tandem to a musical arrangement from the Harry Potter movies.
- Musical performances from the a cappella Frog Choir, comprised of Hogwarts students and their giant throaty frogs, entertain guests.
- Custom-made Christmas ornaments created especially for “The Wizarding World of Harry Potter” will be available. Collectibles include a decorative Hogwarts castle snow globe, Hogwarts crest and mascot ornaments representing each of the four houses, wizard card ornaments, unique tree topper and house pennant garland.
- Holiday-themed fare and hot Butterbeer further complement the overall experience.
Universal Studios Grinchmas
- An all-new state-of-the-art, topsy-turvy “Grinchmas” tree, twisting and turning over 55 feet in height and adorned with hundreds of ornaments and thousands of white and multi-colored LED lights choreographed to music, brightens the merry “Grinchmas” Who-lebration.
- Dazzling “Grinchmas” tree lighting ceremonies that take place every evening, accompanied by a snowfall flurry, bring this annual favorite to life, creating a festival of fun fit for The Grinch, his faithful dog Max and a roster of Who-ville Whos.
Bringing a crew of very merry and mischievous Minions to “Despicable Me Minion Mayhem” and “Super Silly Fun Land” to gleefully spread Christmas cheer to visitors of all ages.
Holiday at Universal City Walk:
- Universal CityWalk’s spectacular 40-foot tall Christmas tree will once again glisten with 200,000 LED icicles choreographed to the lights and sounds of the season as the magic of the holidays comes to life in the “5 Towers” outdoor plaza along with a slate of free concert performances and an eclectic ensemble of talented street performers.
- CityWalk’s iconic, dancing water fountain with over 230 individual power jets will continue to mesmerize guests when it projects streams of choreographed water into the air complemented by red and green LED lights and an array of holiday-themed music.
Pin for later: