Here are various promotions on Legoland California Discount Tickets, including Legoland Free Tickets for Kids, Legoland Military Discount, Teacher’s Discount, and all other Legoland Ticket Deals.
We’ve scoured the internet to help you save money on Legoland tickets. Legoland is perfect for kids ages 2 – 12, if you’re not traveling with kids, not to worry, it’s still a lot of fun even for adults.
Legoland California has a theme park, 2 water parks, an aquarium (SeaLife Aquarium), and 2 LEGO themed hotels (Legoland Hotel & Legoland Castle Hotel) in front of the park.
LEGOLAND CALIFORNIA DISCOUNT TICKETS:
1. Cheapest 1 Day Legoland Tickets (Best deal if you’re only visiting for 1 day)
With the Legoland Discount for a 1-day visit, you can save between $5.49 up to $15.99 and you get to do all the rides, activities, and the shows.
OPTION 1: Cheapest Legoland Ticket for a 1 Day Visit
- Adults – $84 + $5 service fee. ($6.99 – $15.99 savings).
- Kids – $80 + $4.50 service fee. ($5.49 – $10.49 savings).
OPTION 2: In case the price of option 1 goes up, you can use this Legoland discount
#2: Cheapest 2 Day Legoland Tickets (Visit Legoland + Sea Life + 2nd Day Free)
OPTION 1: Legoland Family Discount – Exclusive Family Pack Offer. Minimum 3 tickets required.
- Adults – $95 + $2 convenience fee. ($13.99 – $23.99 savings).
- Kids – $95 + $2 convenience fee. ($7.99 – $17.99 savings).
OPTION 2: Best Deal for 2-Days at Legoland if you’re not traveling as a family
With a 2 day Legoland ticket discount, you’ll only be paying an extra $8 – $12.50 per ticket for that second day using the Legoland deals below so it’s a no-brainer this is a better deal if you don’t mind staying overnight. Staying at either of the 2 Legoland hotels also gives you early entry into Legoland. Legoland Hotel’s Breakfast Buffet is also amazing!
If you can’t book a room at Legoland Hotel because it is full, I do recommend staying at Sheraton Carlsbad which is just at the back of Legoland California and with tickets to Legoland, you will be able to enter Legoland through the back gate.
3. Legoland Water Park Discount Tickets (Best Resort Hopper Ticket Deal)
OPTION 1: Cheapest Legoland Resort Hopper Ticket
- Adults – $105 + $5 service fee. ($1.99 – $11.99 savings).
- Kids – $100 + $4.50 service fee. ($1.49 – $11.49 savings).
4. Legoland Groupon Tickets (Cheapest deal but currently sold out)
In all the years that we’ve been monitoring Legoland ticket prices, Groupon has had the cheapest Legoland tickets – not always but when they do, it’s really cheap and unfortunately, it also sells out fast.
3/25/19 update: The deal below sold out and would have been the cheapest if you were able to take advantage of it when we first posted these deals. Check Groupon if it becomes available again.
1 Day Legoland + Sea Life Hopper Ticket. Must Visit before April 13, 2019.
- Adults & Kids Price – $69. ($20.99 – $35.99 savings).
- Promotional value expires Apr 13, 2019. Not valid March 23-30.
5. Legoland + Hotel Package Deal
You can save on Legoland ticket when bundling it with a hotel. Choose from the 2 options below.
Option 1: Ultimate Legoland Family Fun Vacation Package – choose from 34 hotels.
Option 2: San Diego Family Fun Vacation Package – choose from various San Diego Hotels + San Diego attractions.
6. Save with a Disneyland and Legoland Ticket Combo Deal
Visit both Disneyland and Legoland and save with a ticket combo deal. The 2 theme parks are an hour away from each other.
OPTION 1: 3 Days at Disneyland & Disney California Adventure (1 Park per Day) + 1 Day Legoland + Sea Life Hopper with 2nd Day Free (5 days total)
- Discount – Adults – $387 & Kids – $367.
OPTION 2: 3 Days at Disneyland & Disney California Adventure (Park Hopper) + 1 Day Legoland + Sea Life Hopper with 2nd Day Free (5 days total)
- Discount – Adults – $444 & Kids – $424.
Disneyland Resort Hopper expire 13 days after 1st use and 2nd visit to Legoland must occur within 9 days of 1st visit. Disneyland Park Hopper includes Extra Magic Hours.
7. Save with a Legoland and San Diego Theme Parks Combo Deal
Legoland California is located in San Diego County where there is another theme park – Sea World San Diego, plus 2 zoos – 1 is San Diego Zoo, the other is San Diego Safari Park.
In the past, we’ve visited all 3 in 1 trip. Check our San Diego Getaway Guide – Theme Park Edition.
OPTION 1: 4 THEME PARKS (10 days total) – 1 Day Legoland + 1 Day San Diego Safari Park + 1 Day San Diego Zoo + 7 consecutive days at Sea World
OPTION 2: 1 Day Legoland California + 1 Day San Diego Safari Park
- Adults – $139 & Kids – $124 ($4 convenience fee per ticket)
OPTION 3: 1 Day Legoland + 1 Day San Diego Safari Park + 1 Day San Diego Zoo
- Adults – $186 & Kids – $161 ($6 convenience fee per ticket).
8. Visit Legoland + 40 San Diego Attraction and save with a “San Diego Pass”
Save by visiting as many San Diego attractions in 1, 2, 3, 5, or 7 Day Pass
How it Works: Choose as you go, visit as many as 40 San Diego attractions including San Diego Zoo, LEGOLAND® California, SeaWorld* (3+ day ticket), USS Midway, Safari Park, Belmont Park, Cruises, Museum, and more.
- Adults – $104 – $334 & Kids – $99 – $334 depending on how days you choose.
9. Visit Legoland + Top California Attractions and save with a “California Pass”
Save up to 34% off top California attraction by choosing how many attractions you wish to visit.
How it works: Choose 3 to 5 attractions like Knott’s Berry Farm, Six Flags Magic Mountain, Sea World San Diego, California’s Great America, etc. then partner it with a premium attraction like Legoland or Universal Studios Hollywood.
- Adults – $244 – $349, & Kids – $229 – $319, depending on how many attractions you choose.
10. Kids Free at Legoland on their Birthday
This 2019, in celebration of LEGOLAND California’s 20th Birthday, kids ages 3-12 can have a celebration of their own with free admission on their birthday!
Simply present proof of birth date upon arrival at a LEGOLAND California ticket booth to receive the FREE Legoland admission ticket. Forms of valid identification include:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Government Issued ID
Original copies only. Photocopies will not be accepted.
11. Legoland Military Discount:
Legoland Military Discount is for Active duty, Reserve, National Guard, Military Retirees, Veterans, and Dependents.
Legoland Military offer applies to LEGOLAND California tickets with second day FREE for 90 days, or LEGOLAND California Resort Hopper tickets valid for same-day admission to LEGOLAND California, SEA LIFE Aquarium and LEGOLAND Water Park with 2 days FREE!
- 1-day Legoland Only – $69.99 for Child or Adult Tickets
- Legoland California Sea Life Hopper Ticket + 2nd Day Free – $79.99 Child or Adult Tickets
- Legoland Resort Hopper + 2 Days Free – $84.99 Child or Adult Tickets
12. California Teacher Appreciation Days
Legoland offers Legoland California Teacher Appreciation Days with Free Tickets to Legoland valid for K-12 California Classroom Teachers on certain Saturdays and Sundays of the year.
Friends & Family tickets are $52 each. Bring Valid Teacher ID.
13. Home School Discount
With a Legoland Home School Discount, a discounted rate is offered for California Home School groups on weekdays during regular Park hours in September – June. Not available select holiday weeks in December – January and March – April.
Tickets are $28 Adult or Child for admission to LEGOLAND and $33 Adult or Child for admission to LEGOLAND and SEA LIFE Aquarium, for verified Home School-serving Charters or Home School families. Minimum purchase of 10 tickets.
Must call in or pre-register 2 weeks in advance.
14. California PTA Members Discount
Legoland California PTA Members Discount is $55 per person for a Legoland/SeaLife Hopper Ticket. Must be reserved and pre-paid by phone at least one day in advance. Minimum purchase 6 tickets.
Does Legoland have AAA discount? Yes! Legoland does offer AAA discount but you have to purchase them at your local AAA branch.
You can save 5% on gate admission but since gate admission is pricier than online prices, you can still save more with the Legoland deals we have included above.
Every now and then, Costco sells Legoland tickets. You can check the Costco locations near the theme park itself as usually Costco only sells deals on attractions that are near them.
17: ANNUAL PASSES
Legoland Annual Passes are available from $179.99 to $279.99. These are perfect for those wanting to visit multiple times a year.
18. Kids Free San Diego in October
Kids free at Legoland during October as part of the Kids Free San Diego promotion. No updates yet on this for 2019, but we will keep you guys posted.
LEGOLAND CALIFORNIA TICKET PRICE 2019:
How much are Legoland Tickets?
Below are the Legoland ticket prices for 2019 if you purchase directly through the Legoland California website. You can use them to compare the Legoland ticket deals we’ve listed.
Ticket prices show a range of minimum to maximum price as it varies by date of visit (weekday, weekend, holiday, summer break, etc.).
Purchasing Legoland tickets at the gate will cost you more versus purchasing online.
1 Day Legoland Only
- Adults $95.99 – $104.99
- Kids $89.99 – $94.99
Legoland & Sealife Aquarium Hopper + 2nd Day Free
- Adults $110.99 – $120.99
- Kids $104.99 – $114.99
Resort Hopper (Legoland, Sealife, and Water Park) + 2nd Day Free
- Adults $111.99 – $121.99
- Kids $105.99 – $115.99
- Water Park will be open on certain dates from March 16, 2019 – November 10, 2019
Note: plus $2.99 online processing fee per transaction, not per ticket.
Know Before You Go:
For single day ticket – children ages 2 and under receive free admission to LEGOLAND and SEA LIFE and pay $5 each for the Water Park.
Legoland Tickets are more expensive if you purchase them at the gate.
My Legoland Tip is to start to the left if you’re visiting with toddlers or young kids or walk to the right if you have kids wish to do the more of the thrill rides.
It is possible to do Legoland in 1-Day especially if you visit on a weekday where the lines at the rides won’t be as long but we enjoy doing a 2-day trip more.
Our favorite ride at Legoland is the Ninjago ride and the submarine ride while our favorite food there is the bbq at Smokehouse and the famous Legoland Apple Fries, they are all to the right so we do start to the right.
If you’ve been to Legoland Florida and have plans to visit California but you’re unsure if you should add Legoland California to your itinerary, I would suggest reading our Legoland Florida VS Legoland California post for a detailed comparison between the two theme parks.
LEGOLAND California is closed on select Tuesdays and Wednesdays in February and the Water Park is closed on some months. Check their calendar for day & hours of operation:
- Legoland California Hours & Operating Days
- Legoland California Water Park Hours & Operating Days
- Sealife Aquarium Hours & Operating Days
Legoland Parking Fee and information
Parking fee at Legoland California is as follows:
- $22 for cars
- $12 for motorcycles
- $32 for motor homes, oversized vans and vehicles with trailers.
- Preferred parking is available for $32.
- Bus parking is free.
- Re-entry is available with valid parking stub on same day visit.
- Buses and bicycles are free.
- Handicapped parking spaces are available near the Park entrance, with valid placard.
- Six L2 car charging stations are available on a first-come, first-served basis
Pin for Later:
CHECK MORE TRAVEL IDEAS
Beside Legoland California Discount Tickets, save at other theme parks with the deals below: