The 2019 Legoland Brick or Treat Party Nights is underway. Brick or Treat is Legoland’s after-hours Halloween party where you can enjoy the rides, special activities & shows, treat stations, and seasonal snacks. You can still catch it for 3 more Saturdays this October – 12, 19, & 26.
What is Legoland Brick or Treat?
During Legoland Brick or Treat Party Nights, LEGOLAND California Resort transforms into the ultimate family Halloween party where you can enjoy various Halloween activities while also enjoying the rides.
Some of the activities include treat stations around the whole park, Pop Badge Challenge, LEGO building activities, live music, costume contests presented by Disguise Costumes and live entertainers throughout the Park.
Plus, bonus treat stations inside SEA LIFE® aquarium and live entertainment at both LEGOLAND® Hotel and LEGOLAND® Castle Hotel.
Legoland Brick or Treat starts at 5 PM and ends at 9 PM. Though this is held inside Legoland theme park, it is a ticketed event.
Legoland Brick or Treat Prices
- Brick or Treat Evening Pass only is $64 (ages 3 and up). Enjoy LEGOLAND California, SEA LIFE Aquarium, and all the Brick-or-Treat Party Nights activities between 5 PM – 9 PM only.
- 1 Full-Day at the Theme Park + Brick or Treat Party Nights is $79 per person (ages 3 and up). This includes full-day admission to LEGOLAND California Theme Park, SEA LIFE Aquarium, and Brick-or-Treat Party Nights (5 PM – 9 PM).
- 2 Day Legoland Theme Park + Water Park + Brick or Treat is $99. Includes 2-day admission to LEGOLAND California, SEA LIFE Aquarium, LEGOLAND Water Park, and 1-night admission to Brick or Treat.
I would suggest doing the whole day pass so you can do the rides in the morning and focus on the Halloween activities starting at 5 PM. Official start time is 5, but some treat stations are already open by 3 PM.
After entering the Legoland gates, you will need to go through another line inside the park to claim your Brick or Treat bracelet. They will give you a treat bag and a Brick or Treat map.
Read: Visiting another time, choose from 18 Legoland Ticket Deals!
Things to do at Legoland Brick or Treat 2019
- Club Astrobash – This out of this world dance party runs from 5 PM to 9 PM.
- Pop Badge Challenge – Families can collect an exclusive Brick-or-Treat pop badge by snapping a selfie with an intergalactic dancer at Club Astro Bash! After dancing their way at Planet Boogie, they can collect one pop badge per weekend, with an exclusive, new Pop Badge design offered each party night! 5 – 9 PM.
- Midnight Monster Jam – Watch the spooky concert of LEGO Lord Vampyre and LEGO Mummy Characters and boogie on down with them at Fun Town. A special meet and greet to follow each show. 5:45 PM, 6:45 PM, 8 PM.
- See the Boo Crew. Creepy Crawly Stilt Walkers will go on a parade at the courtyard theater at 5 PM then you can take pictures with them around the park. New this year? The Spider Queen!
- Watch a Show at the Courtyard Theater Entertainment – Mail Order Monsters show is at 5 PM, 6 PM, 7 PM, and 8 PM. While The Witchettes show is at 5:30 PM, 6:30 PM, 7:30 PM, and 8:30 PM.
- Brick or Treat Costume Contest – Held at Miniland Stage at 6 PM for group theme, 7 PM for Heroes and Villains, and 8 PM for LEGO theme. Registration begins at 4 PM for guests 12 and under and ends 15 mins before each contest. The Costume Parade and Ultimate Dance Party are both at 8:45 PM.
- Ghost Cruise Ride – Hop on a “spirited’ boat ride to the most haunted places in the world and learn about the kooky spooky ghosts and ghouls who live there.
- Brick or Treat Light Show – When dusk approaches, the light turns on – they blink, flash, and dance along to your favorite spooky song.
- Frankenbrick’s Lab Show at LEGO Show Place – Watch and help wacky professor Frankenbrick as he attempts to bring a LEGO plastic monster to life. 5:30 PM, 6:45 PM, and 8:30 PM.
- Visit Legoland Halloween Treat Stations – Visit treat stations throughout the resort to fill your goodie bag provided by Legoland with candies. Guests can also collect specialty items such as LEGO® Commemorative brick, LEGO® Life Magazine and healthy treat options! There are 17 treat stations all over Legoland theme park and Sea Life Aquarium.
- Ride all the LEGOLAND rides – The Legoland rides are open during the Brick or Treat event except for Pirate Reef, Splash Battle, Dune Raiders, Pharoah’s Revenge, Kid Power Tower, Legoland Express, Fun Town Police and Fire Academy. The lines are shorter than your daytime visit as everyone is busy getting treats so for if you’re going during the day as well, try to ride on the rides that are closed at night.
- Seasonal Snacks – Enjoy candy apples, apple cider, pumpkin shakes, crepes and lattes + more Halloween treats.
For exclusive savings and more information, visit www.BRICKORTREAT.com or call 760-918-5346.
Stay at either Legoland Hotel or Legoland Castle Hotel so you don’t need to drive back home after all the fun at Legoland Brick or Treat. It’s steps away from Legoland!
We arrived at Legoland at 930 AM, check-in at the hotel, then entered the park for all-day fun. When we got a text from Legoland Castle Hotel that our room is ready, we walked back for a quick 1-hr break before heading back for the Brick or Treat event.
When we were done, we bought pizza and salad from Pizza Mania inside Legoland theme park and brought it to our room at Castle Hotel to relax, dine, put our feet up and just enjoy our room.
More Fun Things to do this October:
- Best Pumpkin Patches in Los Angeles and nearby
- Queen Mary Dark Harbor Discount Tickets
- Apple Picking in Oak Glen, CA
- Knott’s Scary Farm Discount Tickets
- Tanaka Farms Hello Kitty Pumpkin Patch
- Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights Discount