Avail of discount Universal Studios Horror Nights tickets and enjoy terrifying mazes, sinister scare zones, outrageous live entertainment and some of the park’s most exhilarating attractions. To visit during the daytime, check out our post – Universal Studios Hollywood Discount Tickets for various ticket deals.
If you’re visiting Orlando, check out Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights Discount Tickets to save.
UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HOLLYWOOD HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS DISCOUNT:
1. Halloween Horror Nights General Admission Discount: starting at $65.50
Buy Universal Studios Horror Nights Discount Tickets starting at $65.50. Rates vary by day depending on when you’re visiting (weekday versus weekend). There is a $2 convenience fee when purchasing tickets from AresTravel (authorized ticket reseller) but you save at least between $4.50 to $7.01 per ticket or a $63.50 savings if you compare them to Halloween Horror Nights gate prices.
Please note that they also sell discounted Universal Express tickets but those are for the daytime express ticket and not for Halloween Horror Nights Universal Express ticket. The only Horror Nights ticket deal they offer is for general admission tickets.
2. HHH General Admission Groupon Discount (No 2022 update on this deal yet)
2021 deal: Universal Studios Horror Nights Groupon Discount ticket deal is available from $66 to 96. With this Halloween Horror Nights discount, you save $3 per ticket. For additional savings, you can use Groupon Promo Code SAVE to further lower the price by 20% so instead of saving only $3 or $43 per ticket if you compare it to buying tickets at the gate, the Universal Horror Nights ticket goes down to $52.80 because of the extra $13.20 discount. The promo code ended 9/13.
3. HHH General Admission Goldstar Discount (No 2022 update on this deal yet)
2021 deal, no 2022 update: If ticket deals #1 and #2 are sold out, cheap Universal Horror Nights tickets are also available for $66 to $96 with no processing fee. With these 2021 Halloween Horror Nights discount tickets, you save at least $3 on Halloween Horror Night tickets.
Note: No Universal Studios Horror Nights Coupon is needed to avail of the discount ticket deals above.
Universal Studios Hollywood Horror Nights Tickets 2022 (Full – Online Price)
2022 Universal Studios Hollywood Halloween Horror Night general admission tickets cost $72 to $102 (depending on the day you wish to visit) plus a processing fee if you buy online directly from Universal Studios’ website. Halloween Horror Nights ticket at the gate would cost more and start at $129.
- HHH General Admission $72 to $102: Buy discount tickets starting at $65.50
- HHH Universal Express (admission + one-time express access to each maze/ride/attraction): $179 – $289
- HHH Universal Express Unlimited (admission + unlimited express access to each house/ride/attraction): $219 to $329
- HHH After 2PM Day/Night (After 2pm access to all daytime attractions + same day evening admission to Horror Nights): $112 to $154
- HHH After 2PM Day/Night Universal Express (After 2pm access to all daytime attractions + same day evening admission to Horror Nights + one-time express access to each haunted house/ride/attraction): $219 to $349
- HHH Frequent Fear Pass (up to 27 nights): $199
- HHH Ultimate Fear Pass (up to 33 nights, no blackout dates): $329
To save on tickets, check out various Halloween Horror Nights discount tickets we’ve listed above for Universal Studios Hollywood.
Universal Studios Horror Nights Dates 2022
Universal Studios Hollywood Halloween Horror Nights 2022 will run select nights between September 8 to October 31, 2022.
Universal Studios Horror Nights Hours
Halloween Horror Nights event starts at 7 PM.
Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights 2022
Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights 2022 will feature 8 haunted houses, the Terror Tram, scare zones, a live show, and exhilarating attractions.
The “Terror Tram” is unique to Universal Studios Hollywood, inviting guests to explore by foot parts of the famous movie studio backlot, home to some of the most notorious movie sets. Once guests disembark the Tram, the terror is unleashed. This year, the villainous Hollywood Harry unravels “Hollywood Harry’s Halloween,” a nightmarish spectacle with a demented cast of characters that winds past the iconic Psycho House then through Steven Spielberg’s War of the Worlds set. As guests make their way through a choreographed massacre at the Jupiter’s Claim set from Nope, they will encounter The Tethered from Us in a frightening finale of epic proportions. After the success of the 2019 “Us” house, this experience will feature all-new choreography by conceptual artist and choreographer Madeline Hollander.
The madness continues with thrilling haunted house experiences. The full line-up follows:
- “The Weeknd: After Hours Nightmare” takes guests into the twisted mind of multi award-winning artist The Weeknd as they step into a surreal living nightmare filled with grotesque characters and themes inspired by his music and short films.
- “Halloween” ventures back to where it all began in an eerily authentic haunted house that depicts the most chilling moments from the critically-acclaimed original film.
- “The Horrors of Blumhouse” brings to life Blumhouse’s supernatural thriller The Black Phone and horror-comedy Freaky.
- “Universal Monsters: Legends Collide” expands on the thrilling legacy from Universal Pictures as the most notorious horror icons, The Wolf Man, Dracula and The Mummy, come together for the first time ever in an epic battle.
- MGM’s “Killer Klowns from Outer Space” traps guests in a frightening funhouse of murderous clown-like creatures.
- “La Llorona: The Weeping Woman” features the legend of La Llorona who comes to life to terrorize the living as she mourns the children she murdered.
- “Scarecrow: The Reaping” finds that Mother Nature’s retribution against the homesteaders for their sins of the past will be carried out by the farmland’s scarecrows who have remained mute witnesses – and are now guardians of destruction for anyone who crosses their path.
- “Universal Horror Hotel” lives ups to its reputation as the original owner, who was executed years ago for his dastardly deeds, continues to haunt the place today – and guests must escape his vengeful spirit or risk becoming a permanent resident.
- Award-winning hip-hop dance crew Jabbawockeez brings an all-new, high-energy show nightly to this year’s event, featuring their gravity-defying dance moves, special effects and pulse-pounding music.
All-new scare zones will taunt and torment guests as they navigate the darkness from one terrifying house to the next:
- “El Pueblo del Terror” is an extension of “La Llorona: The Weeping Woman” as the horror continues once guests exit the haunted house and discover there is no escaping the frightening legend along with other supernatural characters from Latin America’s most frightening myths.
- “Sideshow Slaughterhouse” turns New York Street into a battle zone as the performers and workers from a seedy carnival sideshow are on a murderous rampage.
- “Clownsawz” features a demonic troop of clowns who band together to terrorize guests with chainsaws as they enter the park.
Guests also can revel at select theme park attractions open during the run of event, including “Jurassic World—The Ride,” “Transformers™: The Ride-3D,” “Revenge of the Mummy—The Ride” and “The Simpsons Ride™.”
“The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™” will also be open during Halloween Horror Nights, inviting guests to experience some of their favorite attractions, including “Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™” and “Flight of the Hippogriff™.” For the first time ever, Death Eaters™, a group of Voldemort’s most devoted followers, will roam Hogsmeade™ village, looking to find others willing to show loyalty to the Dark Lord’s cause.
Age Limit for Halloween Horror Nights
Halloween Horror Nights may be too intense for young children and is not recommended for children under the age of 13.
Universal Studios Halloween Horrror Nights 2021 Map (Waiting for 2022 Update)
Are costumes allowed at Halloween Horror Nights?
Costumes, masks and/or face paint are NOT permitted at the event.
If you want more from your visit to Halloween Horror Nights, below are ticket upgrades available from Universal Studios Hollywood. There are no available discount deals for
Know Before You Go:
- Outside food & drinks are not permitted in the Theme Park.
- Food, drinks, bottles, recording/flash photography, flashlights or laser pens are not permitted in the Mazes.
- If you mistreat the “scareactors” you will be sent home.
- Avoid line jumping, use of foul language, and inappropriate behavior.
- The event occurs rain or shine (umbrellas allowed).
- Learn more about Universal Studios Halloween event.
Other Halloween Events:
- Sea World and Busch Garden Howl-o-Scream Discount Tickets
- Knott’s Scary Farm Discount Tickets
- Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights Discount Tickets
- Legoland Brick or Treat
Save on Theme Park Tickets:
- Knott’s Berry Farm Discount
- Universal Studios Hollywood Discount
- Universal Studios Orlando Discount
- Legoland Florida Discount
- Legoland California Discount
- Legoland New York Discount
- Disneyland Discount
- Disney World Discount
- Sea World San Diego Discount
- Sesame Place San Diego Discount
- California’s Great America Discount Tickets
- Dorney Park Discount Tickets
- Kings Dominion Discount Tickets
- Carowinds Discount Tickets
- Kings Island Discount Tickets
- World of Fun Discount Tickets
- Valleyfair Discount Tickets
- Michigan’s Adventure Discount Tickets
- Castle Park Discount
More Fun Things to do this Fall:
- Best Pumpkin Patches in Los Angeles and nearby
- Apple Picking in Oak Glen, CA
- Tanaka Farms Hello Kitty Pumpkin Patch
- Kids Free San Diego this October
Buy Universal Studios Hollywood Halloween Horror Nights Discount Tickets: starting at $65.50
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. AnyTots.com has made every effort to confirm the information in this article and we try our best to update as often as possible but things can often change so we urge you to confirm every event detail like date, time, location, ticket price from the host of the event or attraction. AnyTots is in no way responsible for any injuries or damages you sustain while visiting an attraction or event posted on our website and you assume the sole risk of relying on any of the information in our post.