Avail of Queen Mary Dark Harbor discount tickets: COMP & $20.50 to $27 VS $34 – $44. Dark Harbor is an annual Halloween event at the Queen Mary in Long Beach. It features 6 haunted mazes, a 4D theater experience, hundreds of monsters, immersive attractions, live entertainment, resident DJ’s, themed bars, private creepy cabanas, concession style grub along with a R.I.P. lounge experience. Enjoy 23 nights of terror between September 26 – November 2, 2019.
Check our Queen Mary Dark Harbor Review from our previous visit.
Queen Mary Dark Harbor Discount Tickets:
- Dark Harbor: COMP Tickets (Limited Amount)
- Dark Harbor Goldstar Discount: $20.50 – $31
- Dark Harbor Groupon Discount: $20 – $30
Note: Queen Mary Dark Harbor Promo Code or coupons not required to avail of these cheap tickets to Queen Mary Dark Harbor. Some mazes and rides cost extra on top of admission.
Dark Harbor Dates:
Dark Harbor will run for 23 nights between September 26 – November 2, 2019 at the Queen Mary in Long Beach.
Queen Mary Dark Harbor Hours:
- Thursdays and Sundays: 7 PM – 12 AM
- Fridays and Saturdays: 7 PM – 1 AM
Dark Harbor Mazes:
Six terrifying Dark Harbor mazes with hundreds of out-of-control monsters will create chaos and revel in their devilish destruction.
NEW for Queen Mary Dark Harbor 2019 is an ALL-NEW MAZE – ROGUE will terrify and disorient you as you fight for survival and the Captain struggles to keep the ship from capsizing after a monstrous freak wave broadsides the Queen Mary.
Maze lines may close early due to capacity.
Queen Mary Dark Harbor Age Limit:
The is no Dark Harbor age limit but it is only recommended for those age 13 or older. No masks are allowed.
Dark Harbor Food & Drinks:
- Outside food is not allowed but Dark Harbor features a variety of concession food and beverage options, from snacks to dinner.
- The R.I.P. Lounge features an all-you-can-eat taco bar for those who purchase this upgrade in addition to their event ticket.
- Dark Harbor features 2 themed bar experiences, 1 Whiskey Tasting Room, 4 walk-up bars, and 4 queue line bars.
- A variety of alcoholic beverages from beer to mixed drinks are served. The last call is 75 minutes prior to event close nightly.
Know Before You Go:
Are Halloween costumes allowed at Dark Harbor?
Costumes, masks, costume makeup and props are strictly prohibited to the Dark Harbor Halloween event. Halloween (10/31) and Dia de los Muertos (11/1) are the only exceptions. We welcome costumes without masks or props on Halloween night for our annual Costume Ball & Contest, and on Dia de Los Muertos.
Is Dark Harbor wheelchair accessible?
Due to the nature of the historic ship and surrounding facilities, some locations are not wheelchair accessible at the Queen Mary.
Fast Fright, Evil Express, Ultimate Scream, exclusive backstage cocktail hour (Dark Hour) and haunting hotel packages are also available. Check the Queen Mary’s website to learn more about these upgrades on tickets.
These items are prohibited at the Queen Mary Dark Harbor event:
- Knives/Weapons Etc.
- Drugs & Drug Paraphernalia
- Gang Related Clothing And Items
- Disorderly Conduct
- Wallet Chains
- Pepper Spray
- Chewing Gum
- Flashlights And Laser Pointers
- All Pens And Markers
- Carabiner Key Chains (Larger Than Three Inches)
- Selfie Sticks
- Outside Food & Beverage
Dark Harbor Parking:
Parking at the Queen Mary lot is $20 per car for the Dark Harbor event. I recommend carpooling.
Queen Mary Dark Harbor Address:
Dark Harbor is located at 1126 Queens Highway Long Beach, CA 90802.
Save on tickets to other Halloween events:
- Knott’s Scary Farm Discount Tickets $33
- Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights Discount
- Haunted Hayride Griffith Park Discount