Avail of Gilroy Gardens Discount Tickets of just $29.99 and enjoy these fun family theme park at the Garlic Capital of the World – Gilroy, CA. If you don’t see the deal upon clicking, just input San Jose as location and search for Gilroy Gardens and you’ll see the deal. Gilroy Gardens is totally worth the visit! If you’re from Northern California, it’s just an hour drive to it or if you’re headed north from Southern California, make sure to make a stop on your way to San Francisco.
GILROY GARDENS FAMILY THEME PARK:
Gilroy Gardens is located in 3050 Hecker Pass Hwy, Gilroy CA. It’s an hour south of San Francisco or an hour north of Monterey.
GILROY GARDENS HOURS:
10-5 on weekdays, 10-6 on weekends, longer hours on Halloween Night & Holiday Night. They are close on certain days of the week.
GILROY GARDENS DISCOUNT TICKETS:
Full price $58, Gilroy Gardens Discount Tickets – only $29.99
We love this place as it has a lot of rides for younger kids plus a water park that is included in the admission. Big kids can enjoy the thrilling Quicksilver Express Mine CoasteR. You can also explore 6 beautiful gardens and marvel at the truly bizarre “Circus Trees.” For snack, try the Gilroy Garlic Fries and cool off with some milk tea. There’s something for everyone at the park, making it perfect for the whole family.
Don’t leave without trying the paddle boats and taking a picture with the cute garlic mascots!
AVAIL OF GILROY GARDENS DISCOUNT TICKETS $29.99
Other Fun Things to do near Gilroy Gardens:
- California’s Great America Theme Park: Discount Tickets $31 VS. $71
- San Francisco Bay Cruise Adventure: Discount Tickets $16.50 VS. $33
- Brickshow: Discount Tickets COMP – $2.50
- Raging Water Water Park San Jose: Discount Tickets $25.50 VS. $37.99
- California Academy of the Sciences: Tickets $29.95
- Infinite Mirror Maze: Discount Ticket $2.25
- Computer History Museum: Discount Ticket $8.50 VS. $17.50
Also, Check our Listing of 50+ Cheap or FREE Things to do this Summer.