This world-class Long Beach aquarium features more than 12,000 ocean animals representing nearly 500 species, a wide array of hands-on activities, live and video presentations, and much more.
Aquarium of the Pacific Tickets (full price)
- Adult: $34.95 (12 and up)
- Child: $24.95 (3-11)
- Babies/Toddlers: FREE (2 and below)
- Senior: $31.95 (ages 62+)
Aquarium of the Pacific Discount Tickets
- Full-Day Long Beach Aquarium Discount (9 AM – 6 PM) – Adult & Senior Discount: $28, Child Discount: $20
- Afternoon Aquarium Discount (3 PM – 6 PM) – Adult: $17.50, Child Discount: $12.50
- Aquarium of the Pacific Military Discount – Discounted tickets may be purchased in advance at any MWR/ITT office on base. For military personnel without pre-purchased tickets, present your military ID card at the ticket window to receive $3.00 off adult admission and $1.50 off child admission.
- Aquarium of the Pacific Student Discount – Many universities in Southern California offer Aquarium tickets at a discount for their students. If you are a college student, check with your Student Union.
Note: No Aquarium of the Pacific coupon/promo code need to avail of discounts.
Aquarium of the Pacific Free Day
Almost every Friday nights, you can get up close with the ocean’s ultimate predators at the Aquarium of the Pacific for FREE during Shark Lagoon Nights.
Guests will have the opportunity to touch bamboo sharks and see large sharks such as sand tigers as well as rays in the Aquarium’s Shark Lagoon.
Live Bands Performances are from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m
Coffee, hot cocoa, beer, wine, desserts, and snacks are available for purchase.
Long Beach Aquarium Hours
The Aquarium of the Pacific is open 9:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m. every day of the year except Christmas Day (Dec. 25).
Can You Bring Food into the Aquarium of the Pacific?
The Aquarium does not allow any outside food within the Aquarium. However, we do have picnic tables located on the plaza on a first come, first serve basis. Any snacks, lunches or edible items may be consumed in this area.
A cafeteria-style restaurant called Café Scuba is available for guests on the second floor.
Parking at Aquarium of the Pacific is $8.00 for the day with Aquarium validation.
The parking structure for the Aquarium is steps away on the waterside of Shoreline Drive between Chestnut Place and Aquarium Way.
Park at the structure all day, and visit The Pike and Shoreline Village for food and shopping before or after your visit to the Aquarium.
Things to see and do at the Aquarium
Aquarium of the Pacific features more than 100 exhibits, including 19 major habitats.
It is home to more than 12,000 ocean animals, representing nearly 500 species, the Aquarium celebrates the planet’s largest and most diverse body of water: the Pacific Ocean.
Know Before You Go
- Wheelchairs are complimentary – can be checked out at the information desk on a first come, first serve basis. A credit card is required at the time of check out.
- No Strollers for Rent at the Aquarium – The Aquarium offers baby “backpacks”, which can be borrowed free of charge at our information desk. They do not offer strollers at this time.
- Cameras and video cameras are permitted at the Aquarium – As long as the footage is for personal use. Tripods are not permitted.
Aquarium of the Pacific Address: 100 Aquarium Way, Long Beach, CA 90802
Other Southern California Museums and Zoos to Visit:
Pin for later: