Looking for Fun Things to Do in LA for FREE? Visit the museums! Here’s a list of museums in Los Angeles with corresponding free admission day. Have you visited any of them? Take the kids, take the hubby, take your date. There’s also Museum Day Live in September where you get 2 free tickets to participating museums.
List updated: Aug. 2016
Free – second Tuesday of every month.
Free – always.
Free – first Wednesday of every month.
Free – always.
2800 East Observatory Road, Los Angeles, CA 90027
1200 Getty Center Drive, Los Angeles, California 90049
10899 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90024
1151 Oxford Road, San Marino, CA 91108
100 North Central Avenue, Los Angeles, California 90012
480 N. Arroyo Blvd. Pasadena, CA 91103Free -is the first Tuesday of every month from 4:00 to 8:00pm
5905 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90036
100 S. The Grove Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90036
THE GEFFEN CONTEMPORARY AT MOCA – 152 NORTH CENTRAL AVENUE, LOS ANGELES, CA 90012
900 Exposition Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90007
411 W. Colorado Boulevard, Pasadena, CA 91105-1825
46 North Los Robles Avenue, Pasadena, California 91101
5801 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90036
5200 Zoo Drive, at the northwest corner of Los Angeles’ Griffith Park
Located on the USC Campus
- Museum Day Live – Get 2 FREE tickets to participating museums
- Our Experience: Kidspace Children’s Museum Review
- Our Free Tour: Western Museum of Flight Review
- Our Free Tour: Toyota USA Automobile Museum
- Our Experience: Hello Kitty Exhibit at JANM
- Our Tour of the USS Iowa + Discount Tickets
- Our Experience with the Goodyear Blimp
- Our Experience at Discovery Science Center