The annual SoCal Museums Free-for-All Day is back this 2023! On Sunday, February 5, 2023, over thirty Southern California museums will offer free general admission for all. Check out the participating museums below.
FREE-FOR-ALL DAY OFFER
The Free-For-All Day offer is for general museum admission only and does not apply to specially ticketed exhibitions. Regular parking fees apply at each museum. Consult individual museum websites for hours, directions, and other visitor information.
Below are the Southern California Museums participating in Free-For-All Day. You have museums from Santa Barbara all the way to Long Beach participating. If you can’t make it Free-For-All Day, you can also visit some Los Angeles museums for free on certain days of the month during Free Museum Days.
For those in San Diego, check the museums participating in the San Diego Museum Month for 50% admission for the whole month of February.
While every September, get free admission to museums across the country during Museum Day.
FREE-FOR-ALL DAY PARTICIPATING SOCAL MUSEUMS:
- Academy Museum of Motion Pictures
- American Museum of Ceramic Art – advance tickets required
- Armory Center for the Arts
- Bowers Museum
- Catalina Museum for Art & History
- Cayton’s Children’s Museum – Advance tickets required.
- Craft Contemporary
- Descanso Gardens – Advance tickets required.
- Fowler Museum at UCLA
- Frederick R. Weisman Museum of Art, Pepperdine University
- Hammer Museum
- The Getty Center
- The Getty Villa – Timed tickets are required
- Japanese American National Museum
- La Brea Tar Pits & Museum – Advance tickets required.
- Laguna Art Museum
- LA Plaza de Cultura y Artes
- Lincoln Memorial Shrine
- Long Beach Museum of Art
- The Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA) – Advance tickets strongly recommended.
- Muckenthaler Cultural Center
- Museum of Latin America Art (MOLAA)
- Museum of Tolerance
- Museum of Ventura County
- Museum of Ventura County’s Agriculture Museum
- Santa Barbara Museum of Art
- Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History
- Santa Monica History Museum
- Santa Paula Art Museum
- Skirball Cultural Center – Advance tickets strongly recommended.
- The Wende Museum
- The Zimmerman Automobile Driving Museum
- USC Asia Pacific Museum