Legoland Dining Guide! When one mentions Legoland, I immediately think of their famous apple fries. But I didn’t realize, until our recent Legoland California trip, that there’s actually other good food at Legoland besides apple fries.
LEGOLAND CALIFORNIA RESTAURANTS:
Check out the Legoland Dining Guide plus what we eat everytime we visit. Including a guide for those with Dietary Restrictions and whether you can bring a cooler to Legoland or not.
- Knight’s Smokehouse BBQ – where we eat every time we’re at Legoland California. Enjoy true Texas BBQ cooked low and slow in an all-wood smoker. Includes all your favorites – pulled pork, chicken, beef brisket and pork ribs. Now serving craft beer. Located in Castle Hill.
- Wok N’ Bowl Ramen – Japanese-style Ramen house featuring freshly prepared stir-fry dishes like orange chicken and teriyaki. Selection of vegetarian choices also available. Located in Lego Friends Heartlake City.
- Garden Deli and Cafe – Will try this next time as they have porchetta. Rustic sandwiches made with slow-roasted meats hand-sliced daily. Also offers Pesto Chicken Salad, Caprese and Roasted Vegetable Sandwiches all finished with homemade sauces and fresh toppings served on an artisan roll. Classic soups are all made from scratch daily. Located near Miniland USA.
- Pizza & Pasta Buffet – Enjoy homemade pasta and sauces, hot pan pizza, fresh salads, breadsticks, and soft drinks all at one all-you-care-to-eat price. Located in Imagination Zone.
- Fun Town’s Urban Kitchen – Market-style restaurant where your meal is prepared fresh in front of you. Philly cheese steak sandwiches, a full salad bar, baked goods, and Breyers ice cream. Plus, Create-a-Shake counter where you can customize your very own shake recipe!
- Ocean Journey Cafe at Sea Life Aquarium – Market style restaurant featuring fast, fresh and flavorful food, supplied locally from California. Gourmet Mac and Cheese, Angus Beef Sliders, Havarti and Cheddar Grilled Sandwiches and assorted salads. SEA LIFE Aquarium admission is NOT required to dine in the Ocean Journey Cafe!
Legoland Food Stands:
- The Market – Gourmet coffee, cappuccino, caffe latte and espresso. Cold beverages including a selection of Coca-Cola products and bottled water are also available, along with salads and sandwiches to go. Cool down with a refreshing fruit flavor or chocolate swirl soft-serve ice cream. Located at few steps from the Legoland California entrance. It’s where we usually grab food before heading out after a fun day at Legoland.
- Ninja Kitchen – Bánh Mì Vietnamese sandwiches on fresh baked baguette or steamed Bao Buns. Both filled with crispy pork belly, lemongrass chicken or baked sweet chili tofu. Located in Lego Ninjago World.
- Pizza Mania – Family or individual size pizzas, snacks and cold beverages. Located at Imagination Zone.
- Fun Town Hot Dogs – They serve Nathan’s hot dogs in a variety of sizes and topping selections, French fries and more. Located in Fun Town.
- Burger Stop – Parents waiting for their kids who are in line at the Driving School ride can grab food here. 100% all-beef hamburger or cheeseburger and French fries. Skip the lines by ordering your food and beverages in advance! Download the Legoland app for more information. Located next to the Driving School.
- Castle Burgers – Enjoy a delicious 100% all-beef hamburger or cheeseburger and French fries located next to The Dragon Coaster.
- City Park Creperie – Made-to-order crepes. Made with scratch batter, choose from Sugar, Nutella, Berries and more. Located in Lego Friends Heartlake City.
- Churro Con Chocolate – Churros dipped in Belgian Chocolate. Plus, cookies, brownies, and drinks.
- Granny’s Apple Fries – a must order when visiting Legoland! Apple Fries with Whipped Cream!
- Castle Ice Cream – Ice cream, sundaes and frozen drinks. We also feature cappuccino, lattes and espresso.
Legoland Food and Drink Policy
Per Legoland’s Website – “Coolers and outside food are not permitted in the Park. However, bottled water and any food or beverages required for specific dietary needs are allowed.”
DINING OPTIONS FOR THOSE WITH DIETARY RESTRICTIONS:
For those with dietary restrictions, check this detailed list of food options at Legoland to fit your dietary restrictions like Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Dairy & Egg Free, Vegetarian, & Vegan.
Avail of Legoland California Discount Tickets that are just $79, check HERE
LOVE LEGOLAND? MAKE SURE TO VISIT ANYTOTS BLOG POSTS ON LEGOLAND:
- Legoland Florida VS. Legoland California: Detailed Comparison
- Legoland Hotel Guide: Perks & Freebies to Maximize Your Stay
- Legoland Hotel VS Castle Hotel: Which Legoland Hotel is Better?
- Access Legoland through its Back Entrance
- Fun Rides at Legoland
- Legoland Hotel Pictures: a Peek at the Lego-themed Hotel
- Sealife Aquarium beside Legoland
- Our Visit to Legoland Discovery Center