LA Zoo Lights Discount Tickets $10.50 -$18 available now, check HERE! LA Zoo Lights 2018 turns the Los Angeles Zoo into a wild wonderland of holiday lights. This LA Zoo holiday event includes giant illuminated snowflakes, a disco ball forest, a whimsical herd of animated elephants, and a twinkling tunnel filled with dynamic swirls of color. This year’s event features a dazzling new area to explore, luminous new displays, and reimagined favorites.
L.A. ZOO LIGHTS
WHERE: Los Angeles Zoo, 5333 Zoo Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90027
WHEN: November 16, 2018 – January 6, 2019 (Closed Nov 22, Dec 24, and Dec 25)
LA ZOO LIGHTS DISCOUNT TICKETS:
LA Zoo Lights Discount Tickets $10.50 – $18. Avail of LA ZOO LIGHTS DISCOUNT HERE.
Online Price comparison from LA ZOO Website and from discount ticket price (service fees included):
Preview Week – Nov. 16 -21
Adults (13+) and Children (2-12) $13, discount tickets $12, all ages
Adults (13+) $16 and Children (2-12) $13, discount tickets $13, all ages
Adults (13+) $23 and Children (2-12) $18, discount tickets $20, all ages
WHAT TO SEE AT LA ZOO LIGHTS 2018
- Take a self-guided 60- to 90-minute stroll though a large area of the Zoo featuring creative animal-themed light displays – including 3D projections, lasers, and thousands upon thousands of LEDs.
- Enjoy new features for the 2018/19 season, such as an all-new area and reimagined favorites such as the animated elephant herd, Santa’s outpost, and the dramatic water show, now with new music and laser projections.
- Capture your holiday memories in a photo with Santa Claus in a charming new “North Pole” outpost on select dates.
- Get a glimpse of real reindeer and learn fascinating facts from expert reindeer keepers.
- Warm up with hot cocoa and other holiday treats available for purchase
- Become part of the show with glowing merchandise available for purchase.
- The carousel will be open during L.A. Zoo Lights from 6:30-9:30 p.m. Tickets are $3.
disclosure: this post may contain affiliate links. Photos by LA Zoo.
LA ZOO LIGHTS PICTURE WITH SANTA:
Santa will be available for photos from 6 – 9:30 p.m. on:
November 16, 17, 18, 23, 24, 25, 30
December 1 – 23
Please note that photos with Santa require an additional fee and are offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Photo packages start at $26.99. Long lines are possible.
LA ZOO LIGHTS PARKING AND OTHER INFOS:
- Gates open at 6 p.m. Guests with 6 p.m. tickets may enter any time after 6 p.m. until 9:15 p.m. Guests with 8 p.m. tickets may enter after 8 p.m. 2 Entry times are only offered during premium nights to control capacity of guest.
- Be aware that regular commuter traffic around the Zoo on weeknight evenings is heaviest from 6 to 7 p.m.
- All parking lot gates are open to enter and exit the lot.
- Parking is also available in adjacent lots at the Autry Museum and the lot south of main lot.
- Strollers and wheelchairs are allowed at LA Zoo Lights.
- Lots of great food and drinks are available AT LA Zoo Lights. Outside food and drinks are not permitted.
- Only service animals will be allowed.
WILL THERE BE ANIMALS AT LA ZOO LIGHTS?
Since L.A. Zoo Lights is a special evening event, the only animals on display will be the reindeer at Reindeer Village, the living amphibians, invertebrates, and reptiles that reside at the decked-out LAIR, and the Asian elephants, who can choose to be outside or in their barn. The rest of the Zoo’s animals will be off-exhibit and in their night quarters.
Avail of LA Zoo Lights Discount Tickets $10.50 – $18
Check other Los Angeles Holiday Events