Avail of Descanso Gardens Enchanted Forest of Light Discount Tickets – COMP – $26, avail HERE. Enchanted Forest of Light is an interactive, nighttime experience featuring a one-mile walk through unique lighting experiences with a variety of large-scale light displays, allowing visitors to manipulate the lights and sounds, in some of the most beloved areas of Descanso Gardens.
disclosure: photo by Descanso Gardens. Promotional post only, may contain affiliate links.
Descanso Gardens Enchanted Forest of Light Los Angeles
Where: 1418 Descanso Drive, La Cañada Flintridge, CA 91011
When: November 17, 2019 – January 5, 2020
Hours: Enchanted Forest of Light runs daily from 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. The event is closed on Dec. 24 (Christmas Eve), and Dec. 25 (Christmas Day). The Enchanted Preview Party will take place Nov. 16.
Enchanted Forest of Light Tickets
Tickets range from $28–$30 for the general public, and $23–$25 for Descanso Gardens members. Avail of discounts below.
Each person in your party MUST have an Enchanted Forest of Light tickets to enter Enchanted, including children under 2. Children under 2 are free, but still require tickets.
Descanso Gardens Enchanted Discount
- Descanso Gardens Enchanted Forest of Light Discount COMP – $26. Check HERE. COMP Tickets are available for a limited time only & for certain dates, service fee do apply.
- Preview Party tickets are also available. Include all food and drinks, plus additional entertainment.
Note: No Descanso Gardens Enchanted Forest Promo Code 2019 needed to avail of ticket deals.
What to see at Enchanted Forest of Light 2019
Descanso Gardens light show, Enchanted, is a one-mile path through 10 lighted areas and takes about 90 minutes to complete. Make sure to visit it this holiday.
- Flower Power – Thousands of radiant tulips welcome you to Enchanted.
- Rainbow Sycamores – You control the rainbow of colors that light up these beautiful sycamores.
- Starlight Garden – Follow the glowing stars into the Rose Garden where you will be treated to the beauty of art by HYBYCOZO.
- Lightwave Lake – The lake is an electric, colorful playground. Join in by changing the colors or controlling the lights creating your own natural artwork.
- Symphony of Oaks – Make these majestic oaks sing with color as you start a symphony of hues from the platforms under each tree
- Fantasy Forest – Among Descanso’s famous camellias find a glowing chandelier and special illuminated gazebo.
- Luminous Lawn – The coast live oak and camellia forests give way to Aqueous, an interactive landscape of meandering pathways of light.
- Ancient Forest – The forest has been transformed with sound and dazzling illumination.
- Pixel Grove – Find a psychedelic wonderland with glowing reeds and prismatic lights.
- Garden of Good Fortune – Hundreds of red lanterns greet you as you enter the Japanese Garden.
The Gift Shop will be open during the event. Check out a variety of unique and seasonal merchandise for gardeners, nature lovers and more – perfect for gifting or getting!
Food at Enchanted
A number of food and beverage options are available both before, during and after the Enchanted experience.
Maple, the restaurant at Descanso Gardens, will be open for dinner exclusively for Enchanted Forest of Light ticket holders.
Please note that tickets are NOT included with dinner reservations. Please allow an hour and a half before or after your ticket time to dine. Reservations can be made in advance.
Outside food and drink are not allowed at Enchanted.
Parking attendants will direct you to park in the Descanso lots. Descanso Gardens Parking is free and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Know Before You Go
- Descanso Gardens Enchanted is accessible for strollers, wheelchairs and mobility assistance devices.
- Walking shoes are recommended to walk around Descanso Gardens Enchanted Forest.
- Enchanted is a rain or shine event, so dress warmly. And bring an umbrella, if needed.
- No outside food and drink. There will be drinks and snacks available for purchase inside the Enchanted experience.
- Photography allowed. Visitors may also use monopods or selfie-sticks with care. Tripods and drones are not allowed.
- Descanso Gardens does not allow animals, except for ADA-designated service animals.
Save on Tickets to other Los Angeles Holiday Events
- La Zoo Lights Discount Tickets – COMP, $10.50 – $18.50 Discount Tickets
- LA Arboretum Moonlight Forest Discount Tickets – COMP – $19
- Winter Fest OC Discount Tickets – COMP Tickets
- Queen Mary Discount $18.85
- Living Desert Zoo Wildlights – $8.50 – $10 Discount Tickets
- Chinese Lantern Festival Pomona – $5 – $20 Discount Tickets
- Knott’s Merry Farm Discount Tickets – $44 – $46