Disclosure: #MinionsAtTarget This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CollectiveBias
I had my day all planned out. Head to Target to buy the Minions movie in Blu-ray (it got released today), then head home to do the laundry and work on the blog. It didn’t happen! As always, the Target run to buy one item became a trip to Jerusalem. Can you blame me? I know I’m not the only one guilty of this, so we got home with more bags than I can carry.
I did promise the kids I’ll put up a fun movie night though. So when we got home, I rushed to prepare a minions photo booth complete with printable minions and a minions balloon tower that you guys can also re-create for a minions movie night or a minions party. Check out my easy minions photo booth tutorial below.
MORE PARTY IDEAS & FREE PRINTABLE BY ANYTOTS BLOG:
- Beauty and the Beast Free Printable Coloring Pages
- Moana Free Printable Activity Sheets
- Free Party Printable & Frozen Party Ideas
- Free Cinderella Printables: 10 Activity Sheets
- My Little Pony Party Ideas
- Finding Dory Party Ideas
- Kung Fu Panda Party Ideas
MINIONS PARTY BOOTH PROPS FREE PRINTABLES
Materials needed for a minions photo booth props:
- Print out FREE minions printables (below)
- Barbecue Stick
Minions Printable Instructions:
Print out our free Minions printables below. Cut them then tape a barbecue stick at the back. Easy? Yes! Get the camera ready and say cheese! But to make it more fun, add a minions balloon tower in the mix, my tutorial below after the printables.
DOWNLOAD THE 4 PAGES OF MINIONS FREE PRINTABLE PHOTO BOOTH PROPS
MINIONS BALLOON TOWER TUTORIAL
Materials needed for minions balloon tower:
- 11 yellow balloons
- 10 blue balloons
- balloon pump
- 1 free printable minion face
1. Blow up 10 yellow balloons and 10 blue balloons, and tie them to seal.
2. You need 4 balloons per layer. Tie 2 yellows together, then 2 blues together. Then cross the pair and tie/twist them together that the end product looks like picture “2” below.
3. Using the white string, tie it in the middle where the balloons are tied up. String length is dependent on how high you want the balloon tower to be. Put a balloon weight in the bottom if displaying outdoors (a small balloon filled with water will work).
4. Stack your balloon layers, pushing down the middle then spool the string so the layers of the balloon can stay in place. This balloon tower has a swirl design, so just turn the layers so the yellow and blue can follow the swirl design.
5. Make/blow the last yellow balloon the biggest. Tie a string to the balloon separately then run it in the middle top all the way to the bottom to attach to the bottom layer of balloons. Tape a picture of one of our minion printables and that’s it. The kids are ready to hug jumbo “Kevin”.
Putting together a Minions Birthday Party. Check out more Minions Party Ideas below:
- Minions Cupcake
- Minions Goggle Masks
- Minions Favor Bag
- Minions Birthday Photo Backdrop
- Cute Minions Cupcake Stand
- Minions Party Favors
- Minions Party Game
- Minions Banana Lollipops
- Minions Birthday Banner – Personalized
- Minions Party Decor – Crepe Streamers
- Minions Party Booth Props
- Minions Dessert Table Banana Candy
- Minions Gummy