This Valentine Idea is not only easy to assemble but it’s also inexpensive and for sure the kids will love it. It will be gone before they get home to toast the marshmallow.
What you need to make this Classroom Valentine S’mores Pack are:
- Mini Hershey’s Milk Chocolate
- Graham Crackers
- 4″ X 9.5″ Clear Plastic Bag
- Card Stock for the Free Printable Gift Tag (save our printable at the bottom of this post), bond paper is fine too if you don’t want to get some card stock.
- Free Printable Valentine Tag for S’mores Treat Bag – FREE Download
- Hole Puncher
I placed 5 graham crackers, 4 marshmallows and 2 chocolates (one in the front and one in the back) inside a clear plastic bag. Tied the bag with the ribbon before inserting the Free printable Valentine gift tag and tying it into a bow. Easy peasy!
- Classroom Valentine Idea: Mini Bubble with Free Printable Gift Tag
- Best Valentine Dessert: Easy Panna Cotta Recipe
CHECK OUR PARTY TAB FOR MORE FREE PRINTABLE & PARTY IDEAS