Looking for Moana Party Favor Ideas? How about this Kokamora cup you can fill with goodies? Totally adorable. The kids help me put it together using coconut cups & taping it with Free Printable Kokamora faces for their Moana Birthday Party.
disclosure: this post may contain affiliate links. Kokamora printable designed and provided by Disney.
MATERIALS FOR MOANA PARTY FAVOR IDEA – KOKAMORA COCONUT CUPS:
HOW TO PUT IT TOGETHER:
Simply cut around the Free Printable Kokamora Face then tape/attach it unto the coconut cups. Fill the cups with chocolates &/or stickers as a Moana Birthday Party Favor or you can also use it as drink cups for your kids’ Moana Birthday Party of course.
Save and Print this Free Printable Moana Kokamora Face designed by Disney.
Beside the Moana party favor ideas. I just wish to share how adorable their Moana birthday cakes turned out. I got ready made cakes (one vanilla, one chocolate) at Vons then topped it with:
- Moana Baby Figurine (for lil’ sis’ cake)
- Moana Voyager Figurine (for big sis’ cake)
- Striped Birthday Candle
The girls are wearing:
- Moana costumes (same size), I used small binder clips to get it to snug fit. Make sure to take them off when loading them on their car seats after the party.
- Moana light up necklaces
- Moana Shirt with Tutu Set. They wore this at the jump area so they don’t mess up their Moana costumes.
- I would suggest getting this Plumeria clips if your kids have thick hair to complete the look.
MORE MOANA PARTY FAVOR IDEAS:
- Moana Mystery Mini
- Moana Grass Skirts
- Moana Flower Leis
- Moana Stickers
- Moana Rings
- Moana Pencils
- Moana Cups
- Moana Temporary Tattoos
CHECK OUR OTHER PARTY IDEAS AND FREE PRINTABLES