Chill at the Queen Mary in Long Beach will officially open today. We got a sneak peak of it at last night’s media preview and it was such a fun place to take the family. A feast for the eyes and the tummy. There are lots of activities all rolled into one place.
If you’re thinking of going to a holiday themed place this season for photo opportunities and fun. This is the place to go. I actually wanna go back while my daughter never really wanna leave last night. Lol.
4. Ride the World’s Largest Rocking Horse. It’s being manually rock. I thought my daughter would get scared..she loved it.. I’m the one who got scared. Haha.
5. There’s a lifesize inflated Snow Globe where kids can play in snow. I honestly wanna be the one inside. But the kids might give me the look. There’s a long line to this one.
7. Take pictures inside Santa’s cabin, look for the elves, toy soldiers, and the cute gingerbread man might be on the loose somewhere. Pictures! Pictures!
9. Now you’ve been rocked. Time to get some grub, if you haven’t. There’s pizza, hotdogs and sausages, sliders, fries, gelato, kettle popcorn, mini donuts, caramel apple and a whole lot more. There’s alcohol too. It’s like we’re at the OC Fair once again.
10. Now you’re done with the outside activities. Head to the Ice Kingdom inside the Cruise Terminal. Tons of ice carved into the story of the Nutcracker. There’s a also a Queen Mary Ship in Ice and a slide made entirely of ice. They will lend you a parka as it is very chilly inside. I suggest bringing a scarf to cover your face. So your nose don’t turn Rudolph before Christmas.
Hope you have a great time on your visit like we did.Enjoy your turkey this Thanksgiving! Ciao!
disclosure: this is not a sponsored post. We were invited to preview Chill on Media Night. This post may contain affiliate links.