disclosure: This is a sponsored post. Special thanks to Knott’s Berry Farm for inviting us over for a fun family event at Knott’s last Saturday. And to GigaSavvy for contributing to this post.
10/2015 UPDATE: Get Knotts Discount Tickets $33-38 VS. $35-65. Enjoy the theme park and the Family Friendly Camp Spooky activities.
If you’re looking for a place to take the kids this Halloween season. I would recommend taking them to Knott’s Berry Farm for Camp Spooky. We visited the park last Saturday and had a really good time. There were costume parade on stage with the peanuts gang; mixing potions; taking pictures with the characters and getting on all the fun rides and a whole lot more.
To save you money during you visit to Knotts, I would suggest purchasing the 2015 Knott’s Berry Farm Season Pass because it includes one free visit to the park this year, all for only $76.50 so you can use it this Halloween season for Camp Spooky and all year next year.
The advantages of getting the 2015 Knott’s Season Pass includes:
- Purchasing it in 9 easy payments of $8.50
- One FREE 2014 visit as we’ve mentioned
- Another 2014 visit for only $9.99
- Unlimited 2015 Visits of course
- Early ride times
- Food & Merchandise discounts
- Scary Farm 2015 Discount Tickets
- and Bring a Friend Days
What’s Camp Spooky? It’s a Family Friendly Halloween Event geared towards kids ages 3-11. It’s on all weekends this October and on Halloween Day. This daytime event is a non-scary celebration with shows and activities that includes:
- Peanuts Costume Parade. Our kids were in costume and went up the stage while the Peanuts gang was there and got a badge for participating. And there were also prizes for some kids who donned the cutest outfits.
- Show at Camp Snoopy Theatre. Charlie Brown’s throwing a Halloween Party and you’re invited. See “The Monsters are Coming, Charlie Brown” at Camp Snoopy Theatre.
- Witch’s Keep in Calico Mine Ride. With newly enhanced show scenes, lighting, and special effects, this not-too-scary mine train adventure is perfect this Halloween.
- Mini Monster Maze. What’s Halloween without Trick or Treat? Complete the fun obstacle challenges through the Mini Monster Maze for sweet treats in the end. We got M&M’s.
- Photo Forest. Lots of Spooky interactive photo opportunities including create your own unique monster creation in the Mummy’s Manor. Step through the mysterious mirrors of Medusa’s Bug Boutique filled with real creepy crawlers. Bring your friends to the Witch’s Tea Party and warm up near the cackling cauldron.
- Witch’s Potion Station. Mix and match different potions to bring home your very own delicious creation. We brought home a green potion. *A small additional fee is required for this experience
Don’t pass up on Camp Spooky this year and make sure you get the 2015 Knott’s Berry Farm Season Pass to save, click here to learn more. I’m getting ours too so we can visit on Halloween Day and all year next year, coz’ anyhow.. Knott’s is “Knotts Berry Far”as my daughter says.