Wanna take the kids for Easter Egg Hunt in Orange County? Take them to Irvine Park Railroad. It’s one of our favorite places to go to, well not only for Easter but for Pumpkin Patch and Christmas as well. Beyond the Easter Egg Hunt, there’s so much to do and the place is picturesque. We’d love to share with you things you can do at Irvine Park Railroad during their Easter Eggstravaganza event which will run ’til April 4, 2015.
12 Fun Things you can do at Irvine Park Railroad during their Easter Eggstravaganza Event:
1. Egg Hunt. Kids are grouped by age and time. Tip: Exchange your ticket for a wristband for egg hunt right when you arrive so you don’t run out of slot. 1 ticket required. Check here Irvine Park Railroad egg hunt schedule.
2. Picture with the Easter Bunny. $10 for picture with the bunny and photo. $6 for additional print.
3. Ride the Irvine Park Railroad Train. 1 Ticket. Free for kids 12 months and under. Goes around the park. You’ll see fountains, peacocks, etc.
4. Take Pictures. FREE. Lots of built up picture stands that fits the Easter theme.
5. Face Painting. 2 tickets required.
6. Easter Games. Ring Toss and Bean Bag Toss. 1 ticket to do both already. And you always win a prize even if you don;t get anything in. From inflatables to stuff toys. 1 ticket required.
7. Cookie Decorating. 1 ticket required. We loved this cookie. It’s pretty yummy.
8. Moon Bounce. Let the kids burn more energy with the moon bounce while you enjoy the weather and the lush surrounding of Irvine Park Railroad. 1 ticket required.
9. Go on a Hay Ride. We have yet to try this. But it looks like a lot of fun.
10. Ride the Bike. We rented the double sulley bike last Fall. We had a blast going around Irvine Park Railroad. They are available year-round.
11. Paddleboat Ride. This is fun but it’s quite a workout. You can rent it for 30 minutes for a good cardio workout, haha. Available year round.
12. Pony Rides. My daughter is huge on pony rides. $5 for 3 big loops. Available year round at Irvine Park Railroad.
Irvine Park Railroad Tickets are $5.00 each or Book of 15 Tickets – $60.00 ($15.00 Savings). Bike, paddleboat and pony rides are separate fee.
The park entrance fee – charged by the County of Orange – is $3.00 per vehicle on weekdays and $5.00 per vehicle on weekends. They have kept the place clean, safe and beautiful.
Disclosure: this is not a sponsored post. We were invited during media preview. All opinions are our own. This post may contain affiliate links.