We’re a few weeks away from cruising again. So here I am perusing through our old cruise photos and realized I haven’t even shared a lot of them yet. Especially what everyone is looking for – Carnival Cruise Menu.
The Carnival Cruise Menu and Food you’ll be seeing are from our cruise last year back in April, I’ll also be sharing the ones from our February 2016 cruise in the days to come. They were from the dining area where you have your sit down dinner every night. The menu changes every night and I want those who have never cruise before to have a glance at what to expect, or how much calories you might consume, LOL.
WHAT CAN YOU EAT ON A CRUISE? HERE ARE MORE ARTICLES ON CRUISE DINING OPTIONS:
- You can order Freshly Made Tacos & Burritos on Carnival Cruise
- Chef Guy Fieri’s Burger Joint onboard Carnival Cruise is a Must Try
- Have an Afternoon Tea in the Middle of the Sea
- The Better Cruise Breakfast Buffet is on board Princess Cruises
- Do not leave Carnival Cruise without trying their Sea Day Brunch
- Princess Cruise Menu & Food Pictures
A big note to everyone, Carnival Cruise now charges for lobster during the formal night unless it’s a longer cruise, a plate costs $20.
We are not leaving the cruise on the final night without the hubby ordering his last Carnival Chocolate Melting Cake. Hope I didn’t make you guys too hungry.
Another Cruise Tip: You can check out the Carnival Cruise Menu outside the Dining room (posted on the wall) before dinner starts so you can check if you like anything on the menu or would rather just eat something else at the buffet.
LEARN MORE ABOUT CRUISING WITH OUR LATEST CRUISE TIPS & ARTICLES:
- Group Cruise Tips
- 101 Cruise Tips
- Princess Cruises Kids Daycare
- Cruising with Kids Tips
- Princess VS Carnival
- Carnival Cruise Review
- What to Pack for a Cruise