Avail of Washington DC Travel Show Discount Tickets to save $4.58 up to $6.83 per admission ticket. There are a few ticket deals available, the first one is complimentary tickets where you just pay a minimal service fee. If this sells out, take advantage of the 61% off tickets (single ticket) or the 50% off tickets (pair tickets) to the DC Travel Show. Details below.
At the Washington DC Travel and Adventure show, you can find your next travel destination plus get the latest tips and tricks on saving big from well-known industry stars and thousands of travel experts. Famous speakers like Peter Greenberg, Pauline Frommer, Patricia Schultz, and Rudy Maxa and more will be there to give advice on traveling. Enjoy virtual reality experiences and segway rides. Some live entertainment will be available at the Global Beats Stage. Don’t miss the Washington DC Travel & Adventure Show coming this March of 2020 at the Washington Convention Center.
Washington DC Travel and Adventure Show Info:
WHERE: Washington Convention Center, 801 Mt Vernon Pl NW, Washington, DC 20001
WHEN: March 7 &/or 8, 2020
TIME: Saturday 10 AM – 5 PM, Sunday 11 AM – 4 PM
PARKING: Check HERE for the DC Travel Show parking at the Washington Convention Center
DC Travel Show Tickets (Full Price)
The DC Travel Show is free for kids 16 and under (avail of kids free ticket). They must be accompanied by an adult. For adult tickets, prices are as follows:
One Day Admission – $11 + $1.08 service fee per ticket
Two Day Admission – $18 + $1.29 service fee per ticket
To save, take advantage of the ticket deals below.
DC Travel Show Discount Tickets:
Ticket Deal #1: COMP Tickets
Take advantage of the DC Travel Show Free Tickets. They are available for a limited time or until supplies last. Since it’s done online, a minimal service fee applies – $4.75 service fee + $0.50 agency fee. Even with the fees though, you still save $6.83 per ticket.
If you’re visiting as a pair, take advantage of the
There are 2 DC Travel Show Groupon deals. The first one is for a single admission ticket which is only $5.73. With this deal, you can save $6.35 per ticket. If this sells out, take advantage of the next deal – 50% off discount tickets for 2 tickets – only $15 for two admission tickets. With this deal, you’ll save $9.16 on pair tickets or a total of $4.58 per person.
*No DC Travel and Adventure Show Promo Code needed to avail of these discounts. This post may contain affiliate links.
Things to do at the DC Travel Show 2020:
- Explore endless vacation options
- Plan your trip face-to-face with thousands of travel experts
- Immerse yourself in faraway cultures with song and dance on the Global Beats Stage
- Meet travel celebrities Peter Greenberg, Pauline Frommer, Patricia Schultz and Rudy Maxa
- Attend dozens of educational seminars on the Savvy and Destination Theaters
- Discover over 200+ destinations from around the globe
- Enjoy fun for the whole family with virtual reality experiences and Segway rides
- The exclusive Passport and Global Entry Acceptance Programs allow you and your family to renew, expedite and apply for your passport, as well as have your Global Entry interview right on the show floor
- Save BIG with exclusive show-only specials and giveaways
2020 Travel Show Schedule:
- January 11 – 12: Boston Travel Show Discount Tickets: COMP – $7.50
- January 18 – 19: San Diego Travel Show Free Tickets
- February 8 – 9: Chicago Travel Show Free Tickets
- February 16 – 16: LA Travel Show Free Tickets
- February 22 – 23: Denver Colorado Travel Show Discount Tickets: COMP – 50% off
- March 7 – 8: Washington D.C. Travel Show Discount Tickets: COMP – $7.50
- March 14 – 15: Philadelphia Pennsylvania Travel Show Discount Tickets
- March 21 – 22: Santa Clara Bay Area Travel Show Free Tickets: COMP – $7.50
- March 28 – 29: Dallas Travel Show Discount Tickets: COMP – $7.50
note: no DC Travel Show Promo Code needed to avail of ticket deals.