Avail of Los Angeles Travel Show Free Tickets, available for a limited time. If COMP Tickets are no longer available, you can still purchase the $7.50 Discount Tickets compared to the $15 full price tickets. You only need to pay a minimal service fee.
At the Los Angeles Travel and Adventure show, you can find your next travel destination plus get the latest tips and tricks on saving big from well-known industry stars and thousands of travel experts. Famous speakers like Samantha Brown, Rick Steves, Pauline Frommer and more will be there to give advice on traveling. Some live entertainment will be available at the Global Beats Stage. Don’t miss the Los Angeles Travel & Adventure Show coming February of 2020 at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
Los Angeles Travel and Adventure Show Info:
WHERE: Los Angeles Convention Center, 1201 South Figueroa St.Los Angeles, CA 90015
WHEN: February 15 &/or 16, 2020
TIME: 10 AM – 5 PM
PARKING: Check HERE for parking at the LA Convention Center and other transportation information
LA Travel Show Tickets (Full Price)
The LA Travel Show is free for kids 16 and under, make sure to print out a ticket for your child. Must be accompanied by an adult. For adult tickets, prices are as follows:
One Day Admission
- Advance Sale – $11 + $1.08 service fee
- Regular Price – $15
Two Day Admission
- Advance Sale – $18 + $1.29 service fee.
- Regular Price – $22
To save, take advantage of the ticket deal below.
Los Angeles Travel Show Discount Tickets:
Los Angeles Travel Show Tickets are $11 for advance sale tickets, $15 for regular price or $18 for two tickets for advance sale or $22 for regular price for 2. A service fee applies. Children 16 and under are FREE. Or get the Los Angeles Travel Show Discount Tickets:
Ticket Deal #1: COMP Tickets
Take advantage of the Los Angeles Travel Show Free Tickets. They are available for a limited time or until supplies last. Since it’s done online, a minimal service fee applies. $4.75 service fee + $0.50 agency fee. But even with the fees, you still save $6.83 compared to advance sale tickets or $9.75 on regular priced tickets.
Ticket Deal #2: $5.73 discount tickets (61% off)
If COMP tickets are no longer available, the next best deal is the Los Angeles Travel Show Groupon deal, available for only $5.73. With this, you still save $5.32 on advance sale tickets or $9.27 on the regular priced ticket.
Ticket Deal #3: Discount Tickets $7.50
Your last option is the Los Angeles Travel Show discount tickets available for only $7.50 per ticket. A $3 service fee + $0.50 agency fee applies for a total savings of $0.08 on advance sale ticket or $4 on regular priced tickets.
*No Los Angeles Travel and Adventure Show Promo Code needed to avail of these discounts. This post may contain affiliate links.
Things to do at the Los Angeles Travel Show 2020:
- Explore endless vacation options
- Discover over 350+ destinations from around the globe
- Plan your trip face-to-face with thousands of travel experts
- Meet travel celebrities Rick Steves, Samantha Brown, Pauline Frommer and Peter Greenberg
- Attend dozens of educational seminars on the Savvy Traveler and Destination Theaters
- Immerse yourself in faraway cultures with song and dance on the Global Beats Stage
- Plus, save big with exclusive show-only specials and trip giveaways
2020 Travel Show Schedule:
- January 11 – 12: Boston Travel Show Discount Tickets: COMP – $7.50
- January 18 – 19: San Diego Travel Show Free Tickets
- February 8 – 9: Chicago Travel Show Free Tickets
- February 16 – 16: LA Travel Show (details above)
- February 22 – 23: Denver Colorado Travel Show Discount Tickets: COMP – 50%
- March 14 – 15: Philadelphia Pennsylvania Travel Show Discount Tickets: COMP – 50%
- March 7 – 8: DC Travel Show Discount Tickets: COMP – $5.63
- March 21 – 22: Bay Area Travel Show FREE Tickets: COMP – 61% off
- March 28 – 29: Dallas Travel Show Discount Tickets: COMP – $7.50
note: no Los Angeles Travel Show Promo Code needed to avail of LA Travel Show Ticket Deal.