disclosure: This is a sponsored post.
Del Amo Fashion Center in Torrance has not only gotten bigger, it’s also getting better and better to a point where if you haven’t visited it for some time, you won’t be able to recognize it anymore. We got really excited about all the new stores and restaurant addition and now South Bay families can also utilize a new Kids Play Area located at the atrium near Jo-Ann Fabric and Crafts.
FROM THE SOUTH BAY OR TORRANCE? YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK OTHER FUN THINGS TO DO WITH KIDS IN TORRANCE:
- FREE Library Stortime: Check the complete schedule
- Farmer’s Market Schedule in the South Bay
- Our Field Trip to Western Museum of Flight in Torrance
- FREE Tour of the Toyota Museum of Flight in Torrance
- Our USS Iowa Tour in San Pedro
- Moms Club Playdate: Fire Station Tour in Torrance
- Must See Park in Torrance with a View
- Pictures of the New Kids Area at Del Amo Fashion Center in Torrance
- Moms Club Playdate at the Good Year Blimp
Del Amo Fashion Center or Del Amo Mall as most of us from the South Bay calls it – has partnered with Children’s Hospital Los Angeles to bring this new interactive play area which South Bay families can enjoy for FREE. Check out all the pictures of the new play area below and join the giveaway for a chance to win a $50 Simon Malls Gift Card.
Children’s Hospital Los Angeles signed on as the title sponsor of the new Del Amo Play Area, which will be a welcoming destination within the mall where local families can take their young ones to enjoy some downtime.
The play area is more suited to toddlers up to about 6 years old. Our toddler and first-grader enjoyed everything it has to offer especially the ball machine that will challenge kids to put their critical thinking skills to the test.
The Del Amo Fashion Center New Kids Play Area is not very big but the kids who look at everything to be massive thought otherwise and they surely had fun and wanted to go back. Now we have more than the Disney Store and Build a Bear Workshop to visit when we’re at Del Amo. I do wish they open another Starbucks on this side of the mall and that would make it perfect for us parents(wink wink).Visit the new play area and let us know what you think and don’t forget to join the giveaway to win a $50 gift card to use at Del Amo Fashion Center.
Enjoy your weekend South Bay! For now I need to decide if we’ll grab some baby back ribs at Lucille’s, beignets at Great Maple or scarf down some bacon chili cheese dog from Pink’s Hotdog, all available at Del Amo Fashion Center with the latter opening its South Bay location last week. Which one is it gonna be?!
ANYTOTS BLOG HAS OTHER ARTICLES REGARDING DEL AMO MALL, CHECK ‘EM ALL:
- Del Amo Mall New Stores Listing
- Del Amo Mall New Design: See Renderings
- Disney Store Grand Opening Experience
- Del Amo Mall Food Court: New Restaurants
- A recap of National Moms Night Out at Del Amo: Free Event
- Build-a-Bear Workshop Grand Opening Experience at Del Amo Mall
- Military Exhibit during Armed Forces Day Celebration outside Del Amo Mall