- FREE Library Stortime: Check the complete schedule
- Farmer’s Market Schedule in the South Bay
- Our Field Trip to Western Museum of Flight in Torrance
- FREE Tour of the Toyota Museum of Flight in Torrance
- Our USS Iowa Tour in San Pedro
- Moms Club Playdate: Fire Station Tour in Torrance
- Must See Park in Torrance with a View
- Pictures of the New Kids Area at Del Amo Fashion Center in Torrance
- Moms Club Playdate at the Good Year Blimp
Children’s Hospital Los Angeles signed on as the title sponsor of the new Del Amo Play Area, which will be a welcoming destination within the mall where local families can take their young ones to enjoy some downtime.
The play area is more suited to toddlers up to about 6 years old. Our toddler and first-grader enjoyed everything it has to offer especially the ball machine that will challenge kids to put their critical thinking skills to the test.
Enjoy your weekend South Bay! For now I need to decide if we’ll grab some baby back ribs at Lucille’s, beignets at Great Maple or scarf down some bacon chili cheese dog from Pink’s Hotdog, all available at Del Amo Fashion Center with the latter opening its South Bay location last week. Which one is it gonna be?!
ANYTOTS BLOG HAS OTHER ARTICLES REGARDING DEL AMO MALL, CHECK ‘EM ALL:
- Del Amo Mall New Stores Listing
- Del Amo Mall New Design: See Renderings
- Disney Store Grand Opening Experience
- Del Amo Mall Food Court: New Restaurants
- A recap of National Moms Night Out at Del Amo: Free Event
- Build-a-Bear Workshop Grand Opening Experience at Del Amo Mall
- Military Exhibit during Armed Forces Day Celebration outside Del Amo Mall