One of my favorite things to do is have an afternoon tea with my daughter. I love scones and she loves tea cups. I believed our first real afternoon tea together(besides the ones at home) was when we were aboard Princess Cruises. That was followed by a Hello Kitty Afternoon Tea at Chado Tea Room in Downtown LA and an American Girl Afternoon Tea at the Grove. Hopefully our next one will be in London? Wishful thinking(I know).
We would have to wait for her lil’ sis’ to grow some more before we hit London. So the three of us can enjoy afternoon tea in London. Okay.. four.. hubby included. LOL.
NEVER GET HUNGRY ON A CRUISE. CHECK YOUR CRUISE DINING OPTIONS WITH ALL OUR CRUISE FOOD ARTICLES:
- You can order Freshly Made Tacos & Burritos on Carnival Cruise
- Chef Guy Fieri’s Burger Joint on board Carnival Cruise is a Must Try
- The Better Cruise Breakfast Buffet is on board Princess Cruises
- Do not leave Carnival Cruise without trying their Sea Day Brunch
- Carnival Cruise Menu & Food Pictures
- Princess Cruise Menu & Food Pictures