Ever wondered how the Cruise Day Care looks like? Check out all the pictures below from the Princess Pelicans, which is the kids day care for ages 3-7 aboard Crown Princess, one of the Princess Cruises ships we boarded for a 7 day Cruise leaving from Los Angeles.
The cruise day care center aboard Princess Cruises was surpirsingly big. I made a detailed comparison of both Carnival Cruise VS Princess Cruises of everything you can possibly need details about from food to shows, etc. And my vote for the better kids day care goes to Princess Cruises.
- You can order Freshly Made Tacos & Burritos on Carnival Cruise
- Chef Guy Fieri’s Burger Joint on board Carnival Cruise is a Must Try
- Have an Afternoon Tea in the Middle of the Sea
- The Better Cruise Breakfast Buffet is on board Princess Cruises
- Do not leave Carnival Cruise without trying their Sea Day Brunch
- Carnival Cruise Menu & Food Pictures
- Princess Cruise Menu & Food Pictures
We found our daughter lounging in the front when we picked her up. Which gave me the idea right now, I need to get them their bean bags for their room.
Besides the kids activities listed, they can also play with Lego, climb around, play with games & computers. They will be busy all throughout until you pick them up. They gave us a beeper so we can be reach in case our daughter needs us. She had a lot of fun, we look forward to cruising again. Never cruise before? Check out the 10 Reasons Why you Should Cruise with the Kids on your next Family Vacation.
Leave you comments below if you have questions about cruising. And check HERE for all my Cruise Tips and postings.