Avail of Bay Area Travel and Adventure Show Free Tickets, available for a limited time until supplies last. You just have to pay a minimal service fee but you get to save $6.83 on the admission ticket. If COMP tickets are no longer available, you can still save on travel show tickets using the $5.73 discount tickets (61% off) or the $15 for 2 tickets (50% off) deal.
At the travel show in Santa Clara (SF/Bay Area), you can find your next travel destination plus get the latest tips and tricks on saving big from well-known industry stars and thousands of travel experts. Famous speakers like Rick Steves, Patricia Schultz, and Rudy Maxa and more will be there to give advice on traveling. Enjoy virtual reality experiences and Green Screen Photo Booths. Some live entertainment will be available at the Global Beats Stage. Don’t miss the Santa Clara Travel & Adventure Show coming this March of 2020 at the Santa Clara Convention Center.
Santa Clara Convention Center Travel Show Info:
WHERE: Santa Clara Convention Center, 5001 Great America Pkwy, Santa Clara, CA 95054
WHEN: March 21 &/or 22, 2020
TRAVEL SHOW HOURS: Saturday 10 AM – 5 PM, Sunday 11 AM – 4 PM
PARKING: Check HERE for the Bay Area Travel Show parking at the Santa Clara Convention Center
Travel Show Tickets (Full Price)
The Bay Area Travel Show is free for kids 16 and under (avail of kids free ticket). They must be accompanied by an adult. For adult tickets, prices are as follows:
One Day Admission – $11 + $1.08 service fee per ticket
Two Day Admission – $18 + $1.29 service fee per ticket
To save, take advantage of the ticket deals below.
Bay Area Travel Show Discount Tickets:
Ticket Deal #1: COMP Tickets
Take advantage of the Bay Area Travel and Adventure Show 2020 free tickets. They are available for a limited time or until supplies last. Since it’s done online, a minimal service fee applies – $4.75 service fee + $0.50 agency fee. Even with the fees though, you still save $6.83 per ticket.
There are 2 Bay Area Travel Show Groupon deals. The first one is for a single admission ticket which is only $5.73. With this deal, you can save $6.35 per ticket. If this sells out, take advantage of the next deal – 50% off discount tickets for 2 tickets – only $15 for two admission tickets. With this deal, you’ll save $9.16 on pair tickets or a total of $4.58 per person.
*No Bay Area Travel & Adventure Show Promo Code needed to avail of these discounts. This post may contain affiliate links.
Things to do at the Bay Area – Santa Clara Travel Show 2020:
- Explore endless vacation options
- Plan your trip face-to-face with thousands of travel experts
- Meet travel celebrities Rick Steves, Patricia Schultz and Rudy Maxa
- Attend dozens of educational seminars on the Savvy Traveler and Destination Theaters
- Immerse yourself in faraway cultures with song and dance on the Global Beats Stage
- Discover over 250+ destinations from around the globe
- Enjoy fun for the whole family with virtual reality experiences and a Green Screen Photo Booth
- The exclusive Passport and Global Entry Acceptance Programs allow you and your family to renew, expedite and apply for your passport, as well as have your Global Entry interview right on the show floor
- Save BIG with exclusive show-only specials and trip giveaways
2020 Travel Show Schedule:
- January 11 – 12: Boston Travel Show Discount Tickets: COMP – $7.50
- January 18 – 19: San Diego Travel Show Free Tickets
- February 8 – 9: Chicago Travel Show Free Tickets
- February 15 – 16: LA Travel Show Free Tickets
- February 22 – 23: Denver Colorado Travel Show Discount Tickets: COMP – 50% off
- March 7 – 8: Washington DC Travel Show FREE Tickets: COMP – 61% off
- March 14 – 15: Philadelphia Pennsylvania Travel Show Discount Tickets
- March 21 – 22: Santa Clara Bay Area Travel Show Discount Tickets: COMP – $7.50
- March 28 – 29: Dallas Travel Show Free Tickets: COMP – 50% off
note: no Santa Clara Travel Show Promo Code needed to avail of ticket deals.