The Knott’s Berry Farm Boysenberry Festival 2018 will run from March 16 to April 8. I previously attended the Knott’s Boysenberry Festival Media Tasting Preview and got to try scrumptious Boysenberry Dishes that will be available at Knott’s Boysenberry Festival and I must say it’s one of the best food festivals you should visit.
I totally loved all of the Boysenberry Food & Drinks that were served. I thought the boysenberry dishes would be very tart but it has a subtle flavor to it that complemented the dishes. I look forward to visiting Knott’s every time they have the Boysenberry Festival running. The kids get to enjoy their favorite rides while I get to try various Boysenberry dishes with the hubby. Win-win!
1. Wings with Knott’s Famous Boysenberry BBQ Sauce. The wings were crispy, finger lickin’ good.2. Corn on the Cob with Boysenberry Butter. I love butter, but boysenberry butter… wow.. just wow. I put a lot of it on my corn. I’m definitely gonna get more of this.
3. Fried Alligator with Boysemberry Aioli. It’s my first try at alligator. It totally won me over. Most say it tasted like chicken, I thought it was like a calamari, a more tender version of calamari. Worked well with the Boysenberry Aioli. It’s a must try.
4. Fried Cheese Curds with Spicy Boysenberry Dipping Sauce. Again another winner that I’ll be getting more of.
5. Fun Bun. Get a fun bun with the fambam. It’s huge. A cinnamon bun dipped in Funnel Cake batter, flash fried then topped with Boysenberry frosting. It will be at Knotts Boysenberry Festival for the first time this year.
6. Boysenberry Flautas. One of the stars of the night. Crispy warm rolled tortilla filled with Boysenberry preserve. Took some home too for breakfast the next day. Yum!
7. Boysenberry Chocolate and Cream Cheese Mousse. I loved this. Perfect combination of boysenberry, chocolate and cream cheese.
8. Boysenberry Cheesecake. My favorite Boysenberry dessert, I love cheesecakes. And this is a must try for all cheesecake lovers. I took home one as well and didn’t share it. Shhh…
9. Boysenberry Pie. I didn’t get to try this. Will let you guys know how it is next week.
10. Boysenberry Chicken & Sausage Sandwich served on Knott’s Fresh Boysenberry Bun. After trying a few dishes with Boysenberry BBQ sauce, you would really buy that sauce.
11. All Beef Hot Dog with Boysenberry Relish & Boysenberry Ketchup. First time trying out a Boysenberry Relish & Boysenberry Ketchup. It totally did not disappoint.
13. Fish & Chips Sandwich with Boysenberry Tartar Sauce. It was good as well. The chips were perfect. Which one will I get next week? I don’t know. I wish the Boysenberry Festival runs for 16 weeks instead of 16 days.
20. Boysenberry BBQ Sauce
21. Boysenberry Chocolate
22. Boysenberry Gummy Bears
23. Boysenberry Twizzlers
24. Boysenberry Preserve
25. Boysenberry Honey
26. Boysenberry Taffy
27. Boysenberry Soda
28. Boysenberry Candy StickThere will also be 3 more Boysenberry items that we didn’t get to try that we should hopefully see next weekend.29. Boysenberry Frappuccino(probably available at Knott’s Starbucks)
30. Deep Fried Boysenberry Ice Cream
31. Boysenberry Trifle
I highly recommend visiting Knotts during the Boysenberry Festival that will start next weekend. I don’t mind staying at Knotts for the whole duration if they’ll let me. Good job Knotts!! Get your Knott’s Berry Farm discount tickets($33-38 only) here. The food is for a minimal fee. Will update you guys on the cost next week. For more details regarding the Boysenberry Festival, check here.
disclosure: I was invited to the media tasting. All opinions are our own. This post may contain affiliate links.