Get your Knotts Scary Farm Discount Tickets just $33 – $55 VS. $84 and visit the largest and most haunting Halloween experience in Southern California on select nights between September 19 – November 2, 2019.
The fully transformed theme park features uniquely haunted mazes and attractions, sinister shows and more than 1,000 horrifying creatures lurking in the fog and hiding in every corner of the park.
Knotts Scary Farm Discount:
Knotts Scary Farm Tickets at the gate will cost you $84 & between $43 – $60 online (plus service fee). Save $5 to $10 with the following deal:
Knott’s Scary Farm Groupon – $45
Knott’s Scary Farm Discount Tickets: $33 – $55
*Service fee applies but it will still be cheaper. No Knotts Scary Farm coupons needed to avail of discount.
Knotts Scary Farm 2019 Dates
Knott’s Scary Farm will operate from Thursdays to Sundays between September 19 – November 2, 2019. Rain or Shine.
Knotts Scary Farm Hours
- 7PM – 1AM: Select Thursday & Sunday.
- 7PM – 2AM: Friday and Saturday.
Is Knott’s Berry Farm open during Knott’s Scary Farm?
Knott’s Berry Farm is open during the daytime from 10AM – 5PM (depending on the day). You can get a separate Knotts Discount Tickets should you wish to enjoy Knott’s during the daytime as well.
Are the rides open?
All of the thrill rides are open during Knott’s Scary Farm. Although rare, some rides may occasionally close for mechanical reasons or inclement weather.
Know before you go:
Your Knotts Scary Farm Discount Tickets gives you admission into Knott’s Scary Farm access to all of the mazes, thrill rides and shows.
Seating available on a first-come basis and doors close at showtime.
Performance, program, and showtimes are subject to change without notice.
Outdoor shows performed weather permitting. Re-entries are not permitted. Once you leave the Knott’s Berry Farm theme park, you will not be able to renter.
Other Knotts Scary Farm Passes are available including:
- Knott’s Scary Farm Pass – admission every night – $100
- Fright & Fass Lane – $90
- Scary Farm Pass + Fright & Fast Lane – $125
- All-inclusive ticket (admission, boo-fet, parking, Fright & Fast Lane) – $157.99
- Knott’s Scary Farm Buffet (Boo-fet) – $34.99
- Discounted tickets are offered for Active, Retired and Veteran Military Personnel. These tickets are only available online for as low as $38.
- Knott’s Berry Farm Season Passholders receive a discount on single night admission tickets.
- Learn more from Knott’s Berry Farm
Knotts Scary Farm Parking Price:
Parking is not included in your Knotts Scary Farm tickets and is for an additional $22 per car. Try carpooling with friends.
Knott’s Scart Farm Age Limit 2019:
There is no age limit to Knott’s Scary Farm but it is not recommended for children under 13.
The event is recommended for mature audiences only.
There are no refunds for this event.
All guests, regardless of age, need to have their own paid Knott’s Scary Farm admission ticket. This also includes children in strollers and under the age of 3.
Can you wear costumes to Knott’s Scary Farm?
Costumes, masks and face painting are not allowed at Scary Farm.
Clothing generally considered offensive including profanity, suggestive pictures or pictures of illegal substances on clothing are prohibited.
For guest safety, shirts, shorts/pants and shoes must be worn at all times, including entering and leaving the park.
Do they sell alcohol at Knott’s Scary Farm?
Yes, beer and wine are available at select locations inside the Knott’s Berry Farm theme park for guests ages 21 and older with a valid Driver’s License.
What can you bring into Scary Farm?
- Outside food or beverages are not allowed at Knott’s.
- Photos and videos are prohibited inside the mazes. Photos and videos are allowed in the scare zones and show performances as long as flash and video lighting is not used.
- Flashlights, including phone lights, are prohibited throughout Knott’s Scary Farm.
- Single strollers, double-seat strollers and manual wheelchairs are available inside Ghost Town next to the Geode Shop. Rentals are on a first-come, first served basis for a minimal daily charge, plus deposit.
Knotts Scary Farm is held inside Knott’s Berry Farm at 8039 Beach Blvd., Buena Park, CA 90620, USA. Don’t exit at Beach Blvd! Save time by using Knott Ave. or Magnolia Ave.
disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.
Pin for later:
Save on tickets to other Halloween Events in LA:
- Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights Discount
- Queen Mary Long Beach Dark Harbor Discount Tickets
- Haunted Hayride Los Angeles Discount Tickets