The Hello Kitty Pumpkin Patch at Tanaka Farms will start this weekend, September 21, 2019. If you’re planning on visiting during the weekend, make sure to reserve your parking pass. A Hello Kitty Meet & Greet will be available only this Saturday from 10 AM – 2 PM. Learn more about the event below and check out pictures from our previous visit to Tanaka Farms Pumpkin Patch.
Tanaka Farms Hello Kitty Pumpkin Patch 2019 Ticket Prices:
- Entry: $4 per person, ages 2 and under are FREE.
- Wagon Ride: $6 per person, 2 and under free.
- Petting Zoo: $6 per person, 2 and under free.
- Package: $20 for entry, wagon ride, petting zoo, and Hello Kitty plush toy
Tanaka Farms Hours:
The Hello Kitty Pumpkin Patch is open daily from 9:00 am and closes at 6:00 pm.
Tanaka Farm Parking:
Tanaka Farms Parking is free but due to the popularity of the Hello Kitty Pumpkin Patch, you would need to get a time-entry ticket for weekend visits online. Those visiting without a parking pass will not be allowed entry.
Here are some of the things we got to enjoy during our past visit to Tanaka Farm’s Hello Kitty Pumpkin Patch:
- Wagon Ride around the 30-acre farm
- Petting Zoo with goats, sheep and, alpaca
- Pick vegetables in the U-pick veggie garden
- Corn maze
- Produce Stand
- Exclusive SanrioXTanakaFarms merchandise
- Pick your pumpkin at the pumpkin patch
- Take photos at Sanrio picture stands
On the weekend, these were the additional activities offered at the Tanaka Farms Pumpkin Patch.
- Play games – we love the duck race.
- ATV rides – go around 3 times on an ATV.
- Do Activities – the Back Hoe Big Digger is a lot of fun!
- Face Painting
- Pumpkin Cannon – watch a pumpkin being launch into the hills.
- Food – BBQ sandwiches, hot dogs, nachos, baked potato and roasted corn bar, ice cold lemonades, shave ice, and available. I wish they’d bring in Hello Kitty themed-food or the Hello Kitty Food Truck to Tanaka Farms to complete the Sanrio experience.
Tanaka Farms Games and Activities:
$5 each or 5 $20 for 22 tickets. Here are some of the activities:
- ATV rides
- Big Digger
- Face painting
Tanaka Farms Hello Kitty Pumpkin Patch – Hello Kitty Products at Tanaka Farms:
During our visit from previous years, Hello Kitty T-shirts, pins, stickers, and bow headband was available for purchase. The Sanrio paper crown was a free souvenir that was given away after we paid for admission.