Tanaka Farms Hello Kitty Pumpkin Patch – Hello Kitty and friends are now part of Tanaka Farms in Irvine. In case you haven’t visited, catch them before the pumpkin patch season ends. The best part, they will now be at Tanaka Farms year-round. Visit these other events to experience Sanrio at Tanaka Farms and check out more photos and details of the SanrioXTanakaFarms Pumpkin Patch event below:
- Pumpkin Patch: until end of October
- Christmas Trees: November 24 – December 10, 2017
- Strawberry Season: March – June
- Melon Season – July – August
Tanaka Farms Hello Kitty Pumpkin Patch Ticket Prices:
- Entry: $4 per person, ages 2 and under are FREE.
- Wagon Ride: $6 per person, 2 and under free.
- Petting Zoo: $6 per person, 2 and under free.
- Package: $20 for entry, wagon ride, petting zoo, and plush toy
Tanaka Farms Hours:
The Tanaka Farms Pumpkin Patch is open daily from 9:00 am and closes at 6:00 pm.
Tanaka Farm Parking:
Tanaka Farms Parking is free but due to the popularity of the event, you would need to get a time-entry ticket online. Those visiting without a parking pass will not be allowed entry.
Fun Things to Do at Tanaka Farms Hello Kitty Pumpkin Patch:
- Wagon Ride around the 30-acre farm
- Petting Zoo with goats, sheep and, alpaca
- Pick vegetables in the U-pick veggie garden
- Find your way around the corn maze
- Produce Stand
- Buy exclusive SanrioXTanakaFarms merchandise
- Pick your pumpkin at the pumpkin patch
- Take photos at Sanrio picture stands
During the weekend, you can also enjoy these additional Fall Harvest activities:
- Play games – we love the duck race.
- ATV rides – go around 3 times on an ATV.
- Do Activities – the Back Hoe Big Digger is a lot of fun!
- Face Painting
- Pumpkin Cannon – watch a pumpkin being launch into the hills.
- Food – BBQ sandwiches, hot dogs, nachos, baked potato and roasted corn bar, ice cold lemonades, shave ice, and available. I wish they’d bring in Hello Kitty themed-food or the Hello Kitty Food Truck to Tanaka Farms to complete the Sanrio experience.
Tanaka Farms Games and Activities:
$5 each or 5 $20 for 22 tickets. Here are some of the activities:
- ATV rides
- Big Digger
- Face painting
- *NEW* Little Crate Ride!
Tanaka Farms Hello Kitty Pumpkin Patch – Hello Kitty Products at Tanaka Farms:
T-shirts, pins, stickers, bow headband are available for purchase. The Sanrio paper crown is a free souvenir that is given away after you pay for admission.
Related Read: Tanaka Farms Strawberry Tour