Fun Things to do in Las Vegas with Kids. Should you visit Las Vegas with Kids? We always do. There are a lot kid-friendly activities in Vegas and it’s one of our fave destinations. We go there to eat, sleep, and do kid-friendly activities and every year, something new comes out. Almost every Vegas hotel has a kid attraction and here are our top faves, in and out of the famous Las Vegas strip.
FUN THINGS TO DO IN LAS VEGAS WITH KIDS:
- Ride the High Roller – Ride the World’s Tallest Observation Wheel in Las Vegas. Soaring 550 feet above the center of the Las Vegas Strip and with sweeping 360-degree views of the Las Vegas Valley and The Strip, the wheel takes 30 minutes to complete one revolution and features 28 spacious cabins to accommodate guests.
- Watch the Fountains of Bellagio – It’s free and it’s beautiful. Watch the Bellagio Fountain either at the Las Vegas strip or if you have a balcony at your Cosmopolitan Las Vegas suite, that’s even better. The show is a well cheoreographed mix of water, music, and light and runs every 30 minutes during daytime and every 15 minutes at nighttime.
- Visit Shark Reef – Not your ordinary aquarium. Shark Reef in Mandalay Bay features fourteen exhibits devoted to dangerous aquatic predators. The largest exhibit is the 1.3 million gallon shipwreck where visitors experience an almost 360-degree view, teeming with sharks and fish, through an acrylic tunnel. The Touch Pool is a popular attraction, where guests can touch an ever-changing collection of animals including sharks, rays or horseshoe crabs. More than 2,000 animals are displayed at Shark Reef Aquarium, over 100 different species and featuring 15 species of sharks.
- Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N. Las Vegas – if you or your kids are huge Marvel Avengers fan, make sure to visit the Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N. Las Vegas (Scientific Training and Tactical Intelligence Operative Network) inside Treasure Island and immerse in an interactive exhibit and see Avengers costumes and weapons on display, play games and become an official Avengers character. You can also enjoy the 8000 sq. ft. Avengers retail store where a wide range of Marvel Avengers merchandise is available.
- Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Garden – Each season, the 14,000-square-foot floral playground at the Bellagio Las Vegas is transformed into a showcase of the distinctive sights and colors of spring, summer, fall and winter—along with a special display for Chinese New Year. It’s free and a must see. Great for photo ops as well.
- Play at Downtown Container Park – Climb a treehouse, play ninja, dance, hula, build bricks, see the giant mantis! Here’s a new spot to take your kids where adults can have fun too. A container park filled with restos, stores, and kid-friendly activities in the middle of the park right in Downtown Las Vegas. Note: after 9PM, it becomes a party place for adults only.
- Visit M&M World Las Vegas – located on the Las Vegas strip, make sure to visit the 4-storey M&M’s store in Las Vegas and enjoy all things M&M’s. From the rainbow wall on the second floor featuring 22 different M&M’s colors to personalizing your M&M’s with a message like “Marry Me?”. You can also see a free 3D film but the best part is shopping for all things M&M’s. Not jut of your favorite flavor or color but also in other things like mugs, apparel, games, and more.
- See a Mermaid swim inside a Giant Aquarium – Visit Silverton Casino Hotel’s 117,000-gallon reef aquarium. With over 4,000 tropical fish plus stingrays and sharks, it features interactive stingray feedings and live mermaids.
- Ride a Gondola Ride – No need to go to Venice, Italy. You can ride an authentic Venetian Gondola at The Venetian in Las Vegas. Choose between an indoor ride and go under bridges, beside cafes, under balconies, and through the vibrant Venetian streetscape with a singing gondolier or choose the outdoor ride and enjoy an open-air experience right on the Strip. And yes, I feel like this is not only fun for those looking for something romantic to do in Vegas but kids love boat rides too!
- Visit Hershey’s Chocolate World Las Vegas – located inside New York-New York Hotel & Casino Las Vegas, Hershey’s Chocolate World spans 13,000-square-feet and sells more than 800 Hershey’s chocolates (including giant version of your fave chocolates), exclusive HERSHEY’S products, and gifts. See a sculpture of the Statue of Liberty made out of almost 800 lbs. of HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate, customize your very own chocolate bars and star in a REESE’S PEANUT BUTTER CUP TV ad, etc.
- Play in Adventuredome – enjoy a 5 acre indoor theme park filled with rides and games at Adventuredome inside Circus Circus.
- Swim in any of the Las Vegas Resort Lazy River – what’s a trip to Las Vegas without dipping in the pool especially in the summer. But the kid’s favorite? The lazy river. Make sure to book the Las Vegas resort with a lazy river if you’re planning a trip to Vegas with kids. It’s probably our girls’ favorite if you ask for fun things to do in Las Vegas with kids. We’ve enjoyed both the Mandalay Bay and the Tahiti Village‘s lazy river.