Looking for Los Angeles Haunted Hayride discount code? Buy Haunted Hayride discount tickets instead to save $3.35 per ticket. Enjoy terrifying attractions at the Los Angeles Halloween event happening on select nights starting September 23 to October 31, 2022.
HAUNTED HAYRIDE LOS ANGELES TICKETS (FULL PRICE)
Haunted Hayride ticket prices vary by day, it’s cheapest from Sunday to Thursday and most expensive on a Saturday.
- Hayride tickets only – $29.99 to $33.99*
- General Admission – $39.99 to $44.99* – This ticket grants one-time General Admission access to all Los Angeles Haunted Hayride attractions.
- VIP Admission – $54.99 to $59.99* – This ticket grants limited-wait, one-time VIP access to all Los Angeles Haunted Hayride attractions.
- Platinum VIP Experience – $109.99* – This ticket grants immediate entry to all Los Angeles Haunted Hayride attractions – arrive any time after fates open.
A booking fee also applies when buying Haunted Hayride tickets online from Haunted Hayride’s website, starting at $6.35 per ticket.*
To buy Haunted Hayride Discount Tickets, check the deals below:
HAUNTED HAYRIDE DISCOUNT:
1. Haunted Hayride VIP Discount Ticket
Los Angeles Haunted Hayride Discount Tickets are available for only $54.99 plus a $4.50 service fee for VIP Flex Admission Ticket (Sunday to Thursday).
With these LA Haunted Hayride discount, you save $3.35 per VIP ticket.
Unfortunately, there are no discounts on hayride-only nor general admission tickets this year as of this update.
Note: A Los Angeles Haunted Hayride Discount Code or Coupon is not needed to avail of these deals.
2. Haunted Hayride Groupon Discount
Los Angeles Haunted Hayride Groupon discount ticket is available for $59.49 for VIP Flex Admission Tickets (Sunday through Thursday).
This deal is similar to ticket deal #1 where you save $3.35 per VIP ticket as LA Haunted Hayride charges a pricey booking fee of over $6 per ticket purchased directly through them.
Haunted Hayride starts at 7 PM but ends time varies by date.
Haunted Hayride Griffith Park 2022 Attractions:
Los Angeles Haunted Hayride – Within the foothills of Midnight Falls, the leaves turn brown and the veil between the living and the dead is at its thinnest. The Witch of the Woods has cast her spell to summon the spirits of the underworld to cross over and assimilate into form. The Hayride leads to a thrilling adventure of horrors afflicting the town. Dazed within the spell cast upon them, the Witch commands her army of crops and flesh to seek revenge on the people that have casted her out. The Spirit of Halloween comes to life surrounding helpless victims brave enough to board The Hayride.
Midnight Falls – The Town Square of Midnight Falls is the epicenter of the festivities. While guests walk around between attractions or hang out to soak in the atmosFEAR various townsfolk from the Midnight Falls community roam the space interacting with guests and attending to their local business.
Midnight Mortuary – Dying to drum up more business the local Mortuary is hosting an open house where guests can tour the property to see what offerings await their demise. Guests separated from their tour risk becoming the next customer of the sinister funeral home.
Trick or Treat – The neighborhood of Midnight Falls has sprung to life with the magic of Halloween. “It’s a different kind of Halloween” remark the citizens of Midnight Falls. The mayor has announced, “Monte’s Midnight Show is weird, it’s kooky, it’s…REVOLTING!” Yet, outsiders continue to pour in to witness what yours ghouly has brewed up.
The Monte Revolta Show – Get ready for the ultimate theatrical macabre experience from beyond the grave. It’s Monte Revolta, the undead irreverent lounge singer who is bringing the dead back to rock! Backed by his, Band of The Living Dead, this ghoulish show is sure to have you rocking to your death and rotting in the aisles. This is a night you’ll never forget…and possibly never survive!
Haunted Hayride shuttle parking will be available at the LA Zoo in the North West corner of their parking lot, shuttles will drop you off at the entrance trail near Spokes ‘N Stuff. Please note, the last shuttle will leave 30 minutes prior to closing.
Know Before You Go:
- Age Limit – Haunted Hayride is frightening and is not recommended for children 12 and under.
- Photography – While outside the haunt, feel free to take photos and grab food and drink at one of our vendors (info below). While inside the haunt, no food, drinks, bottles, recording devices, flash photography, or flashlights are allowed.
- Costumes – No costumes, facepaint, prop or handheld items are allowed inside. Wearing heels or flip-flops is discouraged.
- Small bags and purses ONLY – these items will be subject to inspection.
Haunted Hayride is located at Griffith Park (OLD ZOO) 4730 Crystal Springs Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90027.
More Fun Things to do this October:
- Southern California Halloween Events
- Best Pumpkin Patches in Los Angeles and nearby
- Apple Picking in Oak Glen, CA
- Kids Free San Diego this October
Other Halloween Events:
- Knott’s Scary Farm Discount Tickets
- Universal Studios Hollywood Halloween Horror Nights Discount
- Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights Discount
- Sea World San Diego Howl O Scream Discount
- SCarowinds Discount Tickets
- American HorrorPlex Discount Tickets
- Bates Motel and Haunted Hayride Discount Tickets
- Legoland Brick or Treat
- Temecula Mall Lost Souls Haunted House Discount Tickets
- California’s Great America Trick or Treat
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. AnyTots.com has made every effort to confirm the information in this article and we try our best to update as often as possible but things can often change so we urge you to confirm every event detail like date, time, location, and ticket price from the host of the event or attraction. AnyTots does not sell any tickets but only lists reliable sources where you can buy discounted tickets, make sure to check the refund or exchange policy before buying tickets through them. AnyTots is in no way responsible for any injuries or damages you sustain while visiting an attraction or event posted on our website and you assume the sole risk of relying on any of the information in our post.